Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Need another set of eyes... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1445933)

tricia17lee 09-21-2012 12:23 PM

Need another set of eyes...

3 Attachment(s)
Im not posting in TTC since I've been stalking but not participating and want to be sensitive to all the long term TTCers. We were NTNP for a couple months and then officially TTC 3 months this cycle with charting.

So I'm 10dpo and didn't have tests in the house this morning so I stopped by the dollar tree this afternoon and didn't drink or pee for about 2.5 hrs.

I took a new choice $1 test and got a shadow of a line....first pic
So I took second- assured $1 test (basically the same tests) and got a more distinct line even faster than the first. (2nd pic)
Pics taken within 2-3 min.

I'm having heart palpitations... we DTD on ovulation day, 2 days before, and 5 days before. . I just FEEL pregnant, and was scared I was too confident this cycle. I've had reflux, dizziness (my first symptom with DD), and more but have had a cold and unsure if it was my cold or psychosomatic. Really creamy CM and high softer cervix.

Do these lines have enough color? Is this for real??!

I can't wait to take a test in the morning!!!

waterisntsomething 09-21-2012 12:26 PM

Re: Need another set of eyes...

I see it on the one without the blue for sure!

Caz 09-21-2012 12:27 PM

The first one looks pretty "shadowy" but the second is more obvious and seems to have a bit of color. I think you have a good chance of being pg, but if it were me, I'd get a FRER and test with FMU tomorrow to be sure! (ok, well if it were actually me, I'd probably get a 2 or 3 pack of the FRER and take one tonight after holding it as long as possible and then take the other in the morning, but that's just me... :giggle2:)

KaleidoscopeEyes 09-21-2012 12:27 PM

i see a line on the bottom test. not sure if it's pink or not though

tricia17lee 09-21-2012 12:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz
The first one looks pretty "shadowy" but the second is more obvious and seems to have a bit of color. I think you have a good chance of being pg, but if it were me, I'd get a FRER and test with FMU tomorrow to be sure! (ok, well if it were actually me, I'd probably get a 2 or 3 pack of the FRER and take one tonight after holding it as long as possible and then take the other in the morning, but that's just me... :giggle2:)

Lol I am trying to resist that urge.... I have visions of waking my napping toddler to drag her to the drugstore... But that would be nuts. Maybe we will need to run more errand later... Hehe

Now that they are drying the first test is less shadowy, but it's weird how they look different from the same cup of pee! They are both dollar tree tests.

Wait did one of the pics post twice... This is the pic of the second test on its own

Attachment 120238

marliah 09-21-2012 12:37 PM

Looks positive to me :thumbsup: that's how my positives always look and I use the same brand

joeslittlewoman 09-21-2012 12:46 PM

Looks good! Congrats, mama!

*LizziesLoops* 09-21-2012 12:50 PM

looks like an early positive to me. I would test in the morning or wait a couple days for it to get stronger or like a previous person said, get a 2-3 pack of FRER's & test one tonight and another in the morning. LOL

MrsAsh 09-21-2012 01:06 PM

I'd get some FRER ASAP!! :D Looks like a +!! I ask DH to if he wanted a hot dog roast for supper and then after he said sure, I told I'd have to run to the store for hot dogs and buns.....it was really for FRERs. ;)

holly6737 09-21-2012 01:09 PM

At 10 dpo, I'd say that's an early positive! But I'd get FRER to make sure!! Congrats!!!! :D