Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Oct (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   So what is in your hospital bag? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1446033)

Terra76 09-21-2012 04:18 PM

So what is in your hospital bag?

Tell me what ya got in your bag please :giggle2: I am in a bag packing slump. You would think this being my 4th that I would have this all figured out :blush:

Rainfall 09-21-2012 04:40 PM

I'm due in 2 weeks and I haven't done this yet. Gah! I'm not sure what I'm waiting for, so maybe I will be more motivated over the weekend.

Terra76 09-21-2012 04:46 PM

Re: So what is in your hospital bag?

Tsk tsk Kelly :)

revolekim 09-22-2012 07:05 AM

Mine's half-packed. :) I have a couple pairs of pajama pants, a nursing bra, a nursing tank, some shirts, soap, shampoo, socks, robe, underwear, breast pads, sample packs of lansinoh, and I think that's it so far. I keep meaning to get Katie Rose's stuff packed, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I've still got 3 or 4 weeks though.

Terra76 09-22-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revolekim (Post 15716120)
Mine's half-packed. :) I have a couple pairs of pajama pants, a nursing bra, a nursing tank, some shirts, soap, shampoo, socks, robe, underwear, breast pads, sample packs of lansinoh, and I think that's it so far. I keep meaning to get Katie Rose's stuff packed, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I've still got 3 or 4 weeks though.

Wow! Great progress Liz.

I did manage to find a bag to use...but alas, It sits empty. I will probably need to do something soon. I know that if I don't go into labor on my own with in the next 2 weeks, I will be induced.

Terra76 09-24-2012 01:52 PM

Ok so so far I have a bag and in it is

1 nursing night gown
1 robe
1 wool baby cacoon with hat
1 baby take home outfit with a back up depending on weather

and that is it lol......gawd I suck!

photocowgirl 09-25-2012 03:25 PM

My bag is packed for babe... not me tho... Mostly I just have her coming home outfit, 3 hats, half a dozen headbands:), pacis, and a few diapers... mostly we will be using the hospital sposies cuz we can... We live a couple blocks from hospital and they provide everything we need otherwise...

t.reinitz 09-25-2012 03:41 PM

All you mentioned plus...
-NB cloth diaper of your choice
-snack
-camera
-pads
-baby book (so baby's prints can go right in)
-cell charger

happysmileylady 09-25-2012 03:44 PM

Um, nothing? lol

My hospital is within walking distance from my house. Although we won't be walking, anything I forget is super easy to get a hold of, so I don't have a problem packing up while I am in labor. I plan to labor at home as much as possible so it will give me something to keep my mind occupied. Besides, I only have a few things I will need anyway. A couple of nightgowns, sweatpants, my laptop, my phone, my heating pad, a couple of tennis balls, some pacifiers and other clothes for the baby, and my camera.

I DO need to be sure I have the camera all charged up and ready to go at all times, because DH won't know what to do with it if it's not ready. Although DD1 just took a digital photography class and used my camera for her class so she will know what to do. I might just make her in charge of photos, so DH doesn't have to think about it.

kymdenise 09-26-2012 06:53 AM

2 pairs of socks
sweatpants
comfy tshirt
super comfy bathrobe
toiletries
2 going home jammies
2 onsies
camera

I just wear the hossy gowns. Don't like getting my jammies yucky.