Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   what was your nb's 1st diaper? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1446055)

dannic 09-21-2012 05:36 PM

what was your nb's 1st diaper?

So, I am 38 weeks today.:lostit: I am trying to decide what our little:greenbaby: will wear first...
What did you choose for your newborn's first diaper and why???

amberu 09-21-2012 05:45 PM

Re: what was your nb's 1st diaper?

my newbie is 11 days old and I chose the kissaluvs AIO, it snaps down smaller then the simplex and hand has the cord snap down and was fleece lined..so squishy :)

eileprose 09-21-2012 05:47 PM

You want to know what is insane? My lo is 7 weeks and I don't remember! Write everything down! lol It was probably a lil joey, but it might have been a bg AIO newborn, a tiny tush, fuzzi bunz or a happy heiny. I just cycled through pictures and I don't even have a picture.

Squig'sMumMum 09-21-2012 05:51 PM

Imagine SmartFit Prefold, size small (which was waaaay too big) and a cow print Blueberry Mini Coverall. Prefolds are awesome, though I should have gotten x-small, and the cow print cover was picked out by Big Sister, so it was 'special' :)

MDever 09-21-2012 05:52 PM

My first 3 wore BSWW with a pf. Poppy had an orange edge GMD with a snappi under Disana soaker. So squishy and comfy.

juliasmom 09-21-2012 05:54 PM

DD1s was a BG Bamboo fitted and DD2s was a Lil Joey in the Eco Owls print.

nonipie 09-21-2012 05:57 PM

This time was a Diaper Drive Thru xxs fitted because it was cute and super soft and small enough for a true newborn. Last time was a preemie prefold coverless because it was the only thing that fit since she was 5lbs.

dannic 09-21-2012 06:12 PM

So fun to hear everyone's choices!
So the kissa aio's are smaller than the simplex? good to know...I kep meaning to grab a few of those and never did.

I can choose between: xs sandys (which look hooge!) nb WH, tot bot tini, simplex, nb bg, and grovia nb aio, or preemie pfs/cover.

I can't decide! I think I've narrowed to tots bots, grovia or WH...hmm. Maybe I ought to pull out and see whichever looks smallest!

Def. need to remember pics, thanks!

This is fun--let's keep playing!

kannondicarpo 09-21-2012 06:17 PM

We always go with a preemie prefold. So tiny and trim.

My husband also always puts the first diaper on. :wub:

BirthdayMama 09-21-2012 06:19 PM

A snappied coverless GMD orange edge pf. Soft and easy. She didn't start wearing covers until my milk came in because there just wasn't really a need.