Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Need ideas on where to find girls socks in colors that go up to the knee (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1446308)

bfuzzy2 09-22-2012 03:28 PM

Need ideas on where to find girls socks in colors that go up to the knee
 
My daughter likes colored socks that she can pull up under her knees. I have checked Target & Walmart but they only carry white. I know Old Navy carries colored socks, but I need the cheapest way to purchase 10-12 pair. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

kkleinman 09-22-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bfuzzy2
My daughter likes colored socks that she can pull up under her knees. I have checked Target & Walmart but they only carry white. I know Old Navy carries colored socks, but I need the cheapest way to purchase 10-12 pair. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

How about buying the white ones and dyeing them? Tulip dye from walmart works pretty well and so does dylon from joanns. There is barely anything left in our house that is white because dyeing things can become pretty addicting...

AbbieJack 09-22-2012 04:11 PM

Re: Need ideas on where to find girls socks in colors that go up to the knee
 
Our Walmart and target both have funky colored knee highs here. My dd is, in love with crazy socks. Have you looked online at Walmart and Target?

Papayamom 09-22-2012 04:14 PM

Re: Need ideas on where to find girls socks in colors that go up to the knee
 
We have had good luck at Kohls, wait until the 30% off and I think they are 3 for $8 once the 30% off is applied or so and sometimes there is a buy one get 1 half off deal.

JeDeeLenae 09-22-2012 04:18 PM

The dollar store has these a lot. And my Goodwill store has a bunch still brand new.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

bfuzzy2 09-22-2012 04:40 PM

Re: Need ideas on where to find girls socks in colors that go up to the knee
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kkleinman (Post 15717679)
How about buying the white ones and dyeing them? Tulip dye from walmart works pretty well and so does dylon from joanns. There is barely anything left in our house that is white because dyeing things can become pretty addicting...

That is good idea! Thanks:goodvibes:

bfuzzy2 09-22-2012 04:42 PM

Re: Need ideas on where to find girls socks in colors that go up to the knee
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AbbieJack (Post 15717735)
Our Walmart and target both have funky colored knee highs here. My dd is, in love with crazy socks. Have you looked online at Walmart and Target?

I will look on Target, I can get free shipping we have a Target Visa

bfuzzy2 09-22-2012 04:43 PM

Re: Need ideas on where to find girls socks in colors that go up to the knee
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JeDeeLenae (Post 15717753)
The dollar store has these a lot. And my Goodwill store has a bunch still brand new.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

We were just at Dollar Tree, I never thought to look. We have Goodwill right down the street. Thanks!

bfuzzy2 09-22-2012 04:45 PM

Re: Need ideas on where to find girls socks in colors that go up to the knee
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Papayamom (Post 15717745)
We have had good luck at Kohls, wait until the 30% off and I think they are 3 for $8 once the 30% off is applied or so and sometimes there is a buy one get 1 half off deal.

I am due for a 30% off:thumbsup: thanks!

Rewind_Selector 09-22-2012 05:34 PM

Re: Need ideas on where to find girls socks in colors that go up to the knee
 
We have an account at my job called www.littlemissmatched.com. So many socks you won't be able to look at them all!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors