Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In May (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   Anyone think you know your gender yet? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1446348)

Mommyto2B2G 09-22-2012 05:34 PM

Anyone think you know your gender yet?

Every time I get pregnant I have a feeling about the baby's gender. So for fun, you guys want to guess now and see who's guesses were right on in a couple months?

My guess is going to be boy. :goodvibes:

leyash 09-22-2012 06:11 PM

Re: Anyone think you know your gender yet?

I'm going to guess girl. Only because this pregnancy is different than the last two so far (who are boys). We shall see! :)

mommix6 09-23-2012 06:47 AM

Guessing boy here, too, we will wait until birthday to find out:goodvibes:

alice_hallett 09-23-2012 07:46 AM

No guesses yet, but we are team green. I'll have a guess when/if I get sick - I was much sicker with my girl than my boy.

davidsgirl777 09-23-2012 09:59 AM

With the way this pregnancy is going my body is saying boy. But my heart and mommy intuition is screaming girl! I would be thrilled if its BOTH hahahaha!! If only :giggle:

Hellga 09-23-2012 12:19 PM

Based on timing and Chinese gender thingy and the intuition of DH and my bf, a girl...crossing fingers! I would love to have a girl first <3 ruffles and flowers and pretty colors...sigh

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

leyash 09-23-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellga (Post 15720753)
Based on timing and Chinese gender thingy and the intuition of DH and my bf, a girl...crossing fingers! I would love to have a girl first <3 ruffles and flowers and pretty colors...sigh

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Funny you mention the Chinese gender thingie. According to that, my last two (who are boys) should have been a girl. With this pregnancy, it's telling me boy... so maybe that means it's a girl?!

Would love a girl, as we have three boys, and this is our last. We'll have to wait 12 weeks to see... but it's getting exciting! :)

jennayoung99 09-23-2012 03:47 PM

me and DH are both saying girl, i don't know if that's just wishful thinking on our part tho. we'd love for M to have a sister.

MrsCrafty 09-23-2012 05:13 PM

I'm thinking girl, I'm not anywhere as sick as I was with DS, and I just *knew* he was a boy. Hoping my intuition is right!

myblessedbaby 09-23-2012 07:40 PM

My guess is girl, but that's probably because I only have a girl name picked out.