Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's Monday (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1446750)

~whitehologram~ 09-24-2012 04:03 AM

Basically it's Monday

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

jwjbbrown 09-24-2012 04:47 AM

Been awake since 3. I am apparently more anxious about this dumb state then I want to be.

Sigh.

jwjbbrown 09-24-2012 05:45 AM

Re: Basically it's Monday

OK, up washer and dishwasher running. We will have house guests tonight so I need to strip MH's bed.

Now to keep moving through my day....

lemurmommies 09-24-2012 05:53 AM

Ugh, sorry about that Jen! I hope it goes well. We have health and safety inspections this week. Fun fun.

I think I am coming down with something. Yuck. I CANNOT be sock this week! Meet the Teacher Open House is Thursday. I can crash and burn this weekend, but I need to make it through the week. Dayquil may be my friend.

jwjbbrown 09-24-2012 05:58 AM

Feel better Mel...sending you no sickness :goodvibes:

jacksmommy1 09-24-2012 06:12 AM

:needcoffee: I need this bronchitis to go away or i need rest lol.... Mel i hope you feel better soon

cherylchoo 09-24-2012 06:24 AM

Morning mamas. On my second cup of crack.

I hate that whenstuff bugs you more than you want it to, Jen. We meet for a court mandated attempt for mediation with ashat landlord tomorrow and I am doing the same thing.

Sorry for all the sickies. ginger was up most of the night with excessive drainage, and we have our first real cold snap today. So I am keeping her out of school since she has a low fever and will undoubtedly crash later. Had to scramble for hats and gloves this morning, many are still awol.

I am sore and my knuckles scraped up from prying all the old thinset from the previous backsplash off the wall. But I am that much closer to getting the kitchen done. ;)

cherylchoo 09-24-2012 07:34 AM

Well, well. Here I was disappointed I couldn't make a Salvation Army run today with a sickie in tow to replenish Ian's pants situation. Then I finally found the elusive tote of stuff I put up last year. It is full of boys' 5T sweatpants that are too big in the waist that bought on clearance for $1 each at WM. However, the GN 4/5T sweatpants handed down from the girls fit fine, since they are narrower in the waist (and don't have pockets). But there are only a couple of those, sadly. Yet there are two pairs of cords with the adjustable waistband already pulled as tight as it can go :giggle2: so there is hope.

We are only going to Ian's swim lessons, and to pick up the pix of the rental to prove we did not trash it. :rofl: The meds seem to be working on Ginger so I am hoping this will all blow over and she can go back to school tomorrow.

redgirlsmama 09-24-2012 08:36 AM

Morning. Working on bills, need to get stuff going cleaning. This afternoon Chaz and I are training for the horse show in Valley City in 2 weeks. We will apparently be competing in a halter competition. Stupid thing is, I am not at all nervous about that, I am however nervous about what I will wear, and how I will look. I feel like I am in the 7th grade. Maybe I can lose a bit of weight in 2 weeks and look a little better in some of my jeans.

redgirlsmama 09-24-2012 08:36 AM

Morning. Working on bills, need to get stuff going cleaning. This afternoon Chaz and I are training for the horse show in Valley City in 2 weeks. We will apparently be competing in a halter competition. Stupid thing is, I am not at all nervous about that, I am however nervous about what I will wear, and how I will look. I feel like I am in the 7th grade. Maybe I can lose a bit of weight in 2 weeks and look a little better in some of my jeans.