Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due in March (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=169)
-   -   Lil Shamrocks - Week of Sept 24 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1446781)

TS8213 09-24-2012 07:25 AM

Lil Shamrocks - Week of Sept 24

Happy Monday all! Autumn is officially here in Northern Illinois. Temps are in the 30's in the morning and 50s-60s throughout the day. Perfect sweater/hoodie & jean weather!

QOTW: What's your favorite season?

joeslittlewoman 09-24-2012 11:24 AM

Fall is my favorite season! not cold yet in OK. Some cool days, some warm days. Each one beautiful!! I do prefer the cool days, though.

hcokasil 09-24-2012 11:52 AM

I LOVE summer! I live in the Pacific northwest so we pretty much have 2 seasons, summer and rain. I.don't.like.rain!
I tried to convince my husband we should move south, but we're too close to family and we can get to pretty much all family with only a two hour drive.
Our rain hasn't started yet, so i'm still happy!

I'm starting to feel a little better nausea-wise. (15 weeks for me) I'm ALMOST normal feeling in the day, just icky at night and I've only thrown up once this week! So exciting!

sorry, i'm really bad at autocorrect and I don't like proof reading!

Sunshine915 09-24-2012 12:13 PM

Re: Lil Shamrocks - Week of Sept 24

QOTW: Fall is definitely my favorite! I love the cooler weather and the cozy clothes it brings. I live in NH, so foliage gets really spectacular, especially in the mountains. I've lived here my whole life, but I still love the leaves! Mmmm....and the smell of a fall day can't be beat.

AFM, nothing too new over here. Baby is kicking more and more, which is awesome! Nausea is almost gone, so I'm feeling MUCH better. I have my "big" ultrasound scheduled for October 17th, which is right after we get back from vacation. Can't wait! I was going to be team green...but DH convinced me otherwise (in all honesty, it wasn't that hard for him. Haha!)

kushie tushie 09-24-2012 12:56 PM

QOTW: I LOVE Fall! Its my favorite season by far. I love the baking- apples and pumpking. The cold nights and slighty cool days.

Being Military we are often in places that dont have Fall. So in that case summer! I do love the beach and hot days!

AFM: I'm feeling the baby more and more :wub:!
The kids and I have a very busy week. Today I had a Scentsy vendor show. Tomorrow I'm hanging out with a friends. Wednesday were going on a picnic with some friends at an apple orchard. Thursday I have an appt with Maternal Fetal Medicine then we've going to a cloth diaper store with a friend in the afternoon. Friday is my midwife appt....hopefully I make it to the end of the week .
Amanda :). Blaming my phone for typos and crap.

mommajewels 09-24-2012 01:01 PM

Hello ladies! I think this is my 1st time posting in the weekly chat thread. I always end up getting lost, LOL!

Another fall loving mama here! Perfect weather, the mixture of cool air and those who use wood burning stoves is the best smell ever, and the colors are gorgeous! If we could have spring & fall year round, I would be one happy mama, LOL!

Everything here is going so-so. I'm with hcokasil; 15 weeks tomorrow and the nausea FINALLY seems to be tapering off (though it's done this before, only to return with a vengeance..) but now my teeth are acting up. In a nut shell, they're awful, and I am absolutely, ridiculously terrified of the dentist.. so I've been putting off dental work for years. :blush: They always start hurting the worse when I am pregnant, so I was expecting this... just not quite so soon. I'm starting to think between the nausea, vomiting, exhasution, and teeth.. I won't be getting an "easy" period during this pregnancy. Waiting on the nurse to call me back now to tell me if there is anything other than Acetaminophen I can take (such as local pain relief, Orajel, etc) because it's not cutting it at all. BUT! Baby seems to be healthy, and for that I am thankful. I'm still not feeling any regular movement. There have been a few times I've felt a faint little nudge here & there but they're definitely subtle movements. Can't wait for the regular, constant kicks that Dh and the kids can feel, too. :) I listen to her/him with the doppler first thing every morning, and then again before bed (just a quick listen each time) and hearing the heartbeat is a sound that never gets old. :wub: Next appt. is a week from tomorrow... just a routine checkup, I believe. Then an u/s on the 2nd.. trying REALLY hard to stick to team green, but the pressure from everyone else including Dh now and the kiddos is making it REALLY difficult.

Hope everyone has a great week, ladies! :goodvibes:

mommajewels 09-24-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushie tushie (Post 15725334)
QOTW: I LOVE Fall! Its my favorite season by far. I love the baking- apples and pumpking. The cold nights and slighty cool days.

Being Military we are often in places that dont have Fall. So in that case summer! I do love the beach and hot days!

AFM: I'm feeling the baby more and more :wub:!
The kids and I have a very busy week. Today I had a Scentsy vendor show. Tomorrow I'm hanging out with a friends. Wednesday were going on a picnic with some friends at an apple orchard. Thursday I have an appt with Maternal Fetal Medicine then we've going to a cloth diaper store with a friend in the afternoon. Friday is my midwife appt....hopefully I make it to the end of the week .

Holy busy mama!! Just reading this exhausted me, LOL!!!

kushie tushie 09-24-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommajewels

Holy busy mama!! Just reading this exhausted me, LOL!!!

I know! And then add the regular day to day stuff... Ah!

twinpossible 09-24-2012 01:55 PM

QOTW: What's your favorite season?
I am a BIG fan of Fall, mainly because of the foods :) I love love love pumpkins, apples, spices, sweaters, my UGG boots and halloween!

My nausea seems to be letting up as well but it is still random. I will have a couple good days then a day of nausea. It seems to be worse on the mornings that I teach an early class. We have been pretty busy over here too but I am trying to make time for apple picking, baking and visiting with friends. I cannot wait to go pick our pumpkins!

Mama_K 09-24-2012 02:09 PM

QOTW:my favorite is fall, I love the cooler air and crisp nights :)
I managed to get a lot of neglected housework done today - floors scrubbed, carpets vacuumed, rugs and blankets washed, now I feel kinda tired. I'm so glad my 14 month old still naps well, I think I'll take a little nap too!