Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In April (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   Anyone else... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1447376)

babyrosie 09-25-2012 04:49 PM

Anyone else...

Not heard or seen baby's heartbeat yet. I am 11 weeks and my first appt is next Monday and I can't hardly stand waiting to hear baby's heart beating! I still don't have any belly at all so I keep thinking "there really is a baby in there right"? Haha. I just took one hpt the morning after my missed period and have a period that's almost 2 months late. I have had pregnancy symptoms and all, but I just want that confirmation that baby is there and well! Anyone else still waiting?

RunawayBunny 09-25-2012 05:56 PM

Not this time, but that was me with DS! I am excited for you!

ambivalent_amy 09-25-2012 06:04 PM

I haven't yet. I'm 11w2d today. I'll be 13w4d at my first appointment.

babyrosie 09-25-2012 06:12 PM

Re: Anyone else...

I know it is no big deal to wait 12 weeks but man it feels like torture! Haha. Plus I think it would help dh realize its real since he is more into tangible evidence.

chillimom 09-25-2012 06:52 PM

I'm there with ya! Tomorrow is 11 weeks for me, and my next mw appointment isn't until a week today. I expect to hear the HB then :) However, I'm definitely showing and super sick, so no doubt there's a bean growing in there for me :giggle:

KelseyH 09-25-2012 07:01 PM

I could NEVER wait that long! Luckily I didn't have a period between DS and this LO, so I got rushed in for a super early dating u/s :) :D

I am wayyy too impatient for 13+ weeks!

4dramamama 09-25-2012 07:57 PM

I'm going to my first midwife appt tomorrow at 13w2d. It's really hard to wait. I'm so excited to hear the heartbeat.

jenbengtson 09-25-2012 10:05 PM

I am lucky to have already had 2 ultrasounds. I will hear the heart beat next week...

canadianbakers 09-26-2012 08:13 AM

I haven't been to the Dr yet - anxiety issues there - and don't plan to in the near future. So, I've not seen or heard hb... and don't know when I will.

I did feel some lovely flutters last week, most definitely was baby. But I haven't felt anything definite since then - little things that could be baby... but not like those flutters. It has me worried. :(

babyrosie 09-26-2012 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canadianbakers (Post 15733117)
I haven't been to the Dr yet - anxiety issues there - and don't plan to in the near future. So, I've not seen or heard hb... and don't know when I will.

I did feel some lovely flutters last week, most definitely was baby. But I haven't felt anything definite since then - little things that could be baby... but not like those flutters. It has me worried. :(

I am so sorry you are feeling worried. Honestly, you are so early to feel any movement at all that I wouldn't worry that it isn't consistent yet. Praying we all have happy and healthy babies growing strong.