Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Feb (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   POLL: Boy, Girl, or Team Green (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1447543)

jackobeano 09-26-2012 09:29 AM

POLL: Boy, Girl, or Team Green

Hi February mamas, I know we have another thread where we've been posting whether we aren't finding out gender or if we've found out boy or girl but I want to see how the numbers come out for us mamas due in Feb. So go ahead and pick from the poll options of boy, girl, or team green (either by choice or because baby was hiding :giggle:) and feel free to post as well :goodvibes:

It's a girl for us, we just found out yesterday! So I started out the poll with our little princess :)

jackobeano 10-03-2012 10:19 AM

Re: POLL: Boy, Girl, or Team Green

No one?

brookglen 10-03-2012 10:23 AM

Pink! Still adjusting to that notion. Ha!

jackobeano 10-03-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brookglen (Post 15763866)
Pink! Still adjusting to that notion. Ha!

Oh yay for little girls! Looks like we have a small majority of girls so far. Were you thinking it was a boy and that's why your adjusting? By the way I'm going to be starting a new belly thread for this month and I *need* to see a new one for you :giggle:

brookglen 10-03-2012 10:50 AM

I have one from 21 weeks. I'll post it today.

I definitely thought it was a boy, and then suddenly it was a girl and now I have visions of two trouble causing teenage girls living under the same roof as me and having absolutely no control. Of course I'm only deflecting here because I OF COURSE was the most rotten teenager ever.

Aside from that her in utero behavior is much sweeter than that of my older daughter who was harassing me with hiccups and rib kicks almost from day one (still is actually!) so I'm going to assign her the "well behaved" position in this family. (I'm obviously joking, kind of)

jackobeano 10-03-2012 11:07 AM

What a great belly picture and you really have popped, how exciting! Maybe they will be awesome teenagers (you can hope right?). And too funny about the new LO being the well behaved one :giggle2: They really do have different personalities even in our bellies huh.

jackobeano 10-18-2012 11:26 PM

Anyone else want to vote?

eco-mum 10-19-2012 02:20 AM

I've been in the Feb and March DDC's from the beginning but haven't posted here much lately! We found out today we are having a little boy!

JennTheMomma 10-19-2012 06:59 AM

Team green

Sarahknavy 10-19-2012 09:25 AM

yeah. mine is thursday. I can update then.