Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Someone please take these away from me! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1447687)

Kiliki 09-26-2012 03:01 PM

Someone please take these away from me!

I'm pregnant and I can't stop eating Roasted Garlic triscuits. PLEASE HELP!

:holysheep:

I've eaten LITERALLY half a box... by myself. :blush:

Are these things healthy? Cause my salt craving is loving them right now! :drif:

...What junky, gross, you-shouldn't-be-eating-that food are you loving right now?

...Did I mention I finished off our raspberry sherbet last night, all by myself? :hide:

I've been totally avoiding the stupid dietary worksheet from my MW. My diet has totally gone down the crapper in the past 2 wks.

reneaumommy 09-26-2012 03:05 PM

Re: Someone please take these away from me!

When I was pregnant with DS2 I started craving Gushers. The gunny juice filled things with absolutely nothing healthy about them. I had not had them since high school so 10 years before. I bought a box and ate them all. I sent hubby to the store for more. He got two boxes. I ate them all. I sent him another day and he came home and said "I bought all they had" 6 boxes later. lol I have not had them since and DS2 is 3 1/2.

Kiliki 09-26-2012 03:07 PM

My DH is going to walk through the door, lean in to kiss me, gasp for air and then stagger backward and say "WHAT did you eat?!" He hates these things.

sojomisa 09-26-2012 03:08 PM

I just ate a giant bowl of vanilla oreo ice cream with whip cream. I've eaten like utter crap the last 10 days and you can see it. :(

Erinne 09-26-2012 04:42 PM

I only JUST found I that I'm pg and I'm already like GARLIC!!!! If it's just the garlic you're craving, garlic hummus, salsa (like I'm eating right now), straight pickled garlic, pasta sauce, whatever might be healthier, but I think triscuts are ok too.

PajammaGramma 09-26-2012 04:53 PM

You ladies are too funny.:giggle2:

Way back when..... DS1 I craved glazed donuts.....DS2 I craved Hardees roast beef sandwiches.

mcpforever 09-26-2012 05:01 PM

Drink plenty of water with those and thou shalt not suffer from constipation. ;)

I can't think of a single junky thing I'm craving right now. I did the cabbage soup diet about 10 days ago and that made regular food taste amazing!

sojomisa 09-26-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcpforever (Post 15735397)
Drink plenty of water with those and thou shalt not suffer from constipation. ;)

I can't think of a single junky thing I'm craving right now. I did the cabbage soup diet about 10 days ago and that made regular food taste amazing!

How did that go?

Only 09-26-2012 05:51 PM

I loved those things when I was pregnant.

mrseum 09-26-2012 06:40 PM

Right now chocolate... But ds2 is nursing & allergic, so mine is homemade & healthy.. (Coconut butter, cocoa powder & done maple syrup) yum!!
Otherwise, when I was preg with ds1 it was icecream & lemonade & w/ds 2 it was icecream (that never really goes away! Now it's just coconut milk icecream! Lol!) & fries.