Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   20 FuzziBunz Elite/One Size Diapers (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1447767)

hollyda 09-26-2012 07:47 PM

20 FuzziBunz Elite/One Size Diapers

Sorry, but I'm not active enough on here to post pics yet! I do have pics of everything, so please ask me & I'll PM you or send you to my Photobucket! Sorry!

I have a bunch of FB Elite/One Size Diapers for sale. They've never been washed in anything but Rockin' Green or Country Save. Most of them have some damage, but I've tried to be as thorough as possible. They ALL have great elastic & the snaps are fine, but I've included an extra elastic in each as well as the small and medium inserts. The inserts included aren't necessarily the ones that came with the diapers, but I've tried to specify.

The inserts: Some are stained, most are not, but I didn't go over them as carefully as I did the diapers, so I make no guarantees.

I have NOT tried sunning these, so I don't know whether that will get the stains out.

Please see my policies at the bottom.

#1 has the enclosed elastic and green snaps. It's bright blue with the "Peace" logo and no visible damage. It includes a small microfiber insert and a medium/large microfiber insert.

#2 has enclosed elastic and is bright blue. There is some pilling on the lining, but no other damage. It includes a small microfiber insert and a medium/large microfiber insert.

#3 has enclosed elastic and is pale yellow. There is no visible damage. It includes a small microfiber insert and a medium/large microfiber insert.

#4 has enclosed elastic and is pale yellow. It has some minor pilling on the lining. It includes a small microfiber insert and a medium/large microfiber insert.

#5 is (as far as I can tell) identical to #4. It includes a small microfiber insert and a medium/large microfiber insert.

#6 is bright blue with the exposed elastic and the "Cloth is Cool" logo. It has green snaps and some staining and pilling. It has the small terry insert and the large microfiber insert.

#7 is pale blue. There is staining and pilling on the lining, and the stitches have pulled out near the tag on the elastic casing. It comes with a small terry insert and a medium/large terry insert.

#8 is brown. There is some minor staining and pilling on the lining. It has a small terry insert and a medium/large microfiber insert.

#9 is bright green. There is some pilling on the lining but no noticeable stains. It has a small microfiber insert and a large terry insert.

#10 is pale, yellow, and has pilling on the lining. The lining is also yellowed. It has a small microfiber insert and a large terry insert.

#11 is the same as #10.

#12 is bright yellow with pilled lining and severely yellowed lining. It has a small terry insert and a large terry insert.

#13 is bright red. It has some staining and some pilling on the lining. It has a small terry insert and a large terry insert.

#14 is bright yellow. It has staining & pilling on the lining. It has a small microfiber insert and a large terry insert.

#15 is the same as #14.

#16 is pale yellow with pilling & staining on the lining. It has a small microfiber insert and a large terry insert.

#17 is bright green with pilling & staining on the lining. It has a small microfiber insert and a large terry insert.

#18 is white. There is some pilling & staining on the lining. It has a small microfiber insert and a large microfiber insert.

#19 is pale green with some minor pilling & staining on the lining. It has a small microfiber insert and a large terry insert.

#20 is pale yellow with some minor pilling & staining on the lining. It has a small microfiber insert and a large terry insert.

EXTRAS:

I also have the following extras for FuzziBunz diapers, but I make no guarantee on the quality because I just want to get rid of them and make room for more diapers!

7 extra elastics: $3.50
1 hemp insert: $2.00
7 small terry inserts: $3.50
2 large terry inserts: $1.00

POLICIES:
When you contact me, I'll mark it pending and send you the total & my PayPal info. After I notify you, if it's not paid within a week (or other arrangements are made), it goes back on the market. When it's sold, I'll mark it sold.

Shipping is $4 if you buy 1-4 items, $9 if you buy 5-10 items, $14 if you buy 11-15 items, and free if you buy more than 15 items. (Within the Continental US; international orders will pay only for shipping costs as estimated.) All shipping will be done through PayPal, so you'll get tracking information to your email address, but please make sure your PayPal address is correct.

Thanks for looking! :)

hollyda 09-27-2012 11:13 AM

Re: 20 FuzziBunz Elite/One Size Diapers

:bump:

rtaylor 09-27-2012 11:30 AM

Maybe I missed it. How much are you selling them for?

hollyda 10-02-2012 04:48 PM

Prices range from $5-10, depending on condition. If you'll PM me, I'll send you a link to pics & prices.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtaylor (Post 15738489)
Maybe I missed it. How much are you selling them for?

ElianasMomma8147 10-05-2012 12:46 AM

Are these still available? If so could you please send me an email with pictures to little lodi 8147 at symbol yahoo dot com? I am very interested, however what is pilling?

Amchelle 10-05-2012 01:55 AM

I am interested I'm seeing pics also edgesgurl at symbol gmail dot com

halleesmom 10-05-2012 04:30 AM

I would like to see photos and prices too, please. Email to buck33_02@yahoo.com

dibber 10-05-2012 06:00 PM

hello,
i'd love to see pics, too. my address is pokson at gmail dot com. thank you!!

silly monkies mom 10-06-2012 05:06 PM

I m sorry but how much do you want for covers w/ inserts for first 20 bytchim77@yahoo.com