Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   CLOTH! is the New Diaper--SALE!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1447862)

MeltheMom 09-27-2012 07:56 AM

CLOTH! is the New Diaper--SALE!!

Find our diapers HERE

News & Updates:

In stock NOW on HC: Holiday/seasonal diapers and a FFS drawing!

25% off sale starts November 23, 2012 at 12:00 am EST. Also, don't forget to enter the drawing for FIVE bamboo velour un-paper towels. You can enter starting at 9am EST on November 24!

Visit our HC for the coupon code :thumbsup:

In addition....to the 25% off, I'll refund shipping if you go "spot" an item on our cart and let me know you've done so!

The diapers....

Fitteds: Typically our fitteds are made from two layers of bamboo fleece and a layer of cotton knit or woven. Bamboo velour, cotton velour and hemp are also instock and can be used upon request.

AI2s: We have two different styles of AIOs; hidden PUL and PUL outters. In the hidden PUL AIOs, the PUL is sandwiched inbetween a layer of anti-pill 100% polyester fleece and a layer of cotton knit or woven fabric. PUL outter AIOs are made with a layer of 100% polyester anti-pill fleece and a layer of PUL.

Soakers: The soakers for the AIOs and fitteds are snake style, and contain two pieces both of which are two layers of bamboo fleece for a total of 4 layers. These soakers are long enough to be folded where your baby needs extra protection. A layer of velour or fleece can be added upon request.

Doublers: In addition to our diapers, we also offer a variety of doublers made from hemp, or bamboo fleece.

I LOVE to do customs, so if you have something in mind please contact me. I love dying fabric too, so feel free to get creative! :lostit:

If you are local to the Fayetteville, NC area... local retailers include The bumbledoo Baby Store located downtown and the Monarch Midwifery boutique located in Hope Mills. :thumbsup: Online:

Find our diapers HERE

MeltheMom 09-28-2012 09:14 AM

Re: CLOTH! is the New Diaper--fitteds & AI2s

Curious about feedback?

Check HERE
and HERE

MeltheMom 10-01-2012 07:02 AM

These Halloween diapers need to GOOOO ;)

MeltheMom 10-09-2012 06:46 AM

Good Tuesday morning!

MeltheMom 10-10-2012 08:24 AM

bump

MeltheMom 10-12-2012 10:44 AM

I am open to trading diaper for some giftable children's items for the upcoming holidays (wii games, super hero items, dress up items, wood toys, etc)

MeltheMom 11-22-2012 10:40 AM

Re: CLOTH! is the New Diaper--SALE!!

bumping up for some updates!