Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In May (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   Is anyone else dizzy? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1448019)

iwiamandaiwi 09-27-2012 02:52 PM

Is anyone else dizzy?

I swear this is getting crazy. None of my other pregnancies were like this. I have had a ton of cravings/aversions, I cry at EVERYTHING, I am moody, I am constantly nauseous and barfing, and now I am dizzy. The only thing that is the same as my other pregnancies is the nausea and it usually lasts the entire pregnancy :banghead: I am hoping that this pregnancy being so different means that it will be a girl. How about you guys? Do you feel like your symptoms are getting out of control?

iwiamandaiwi 09-27-2012 02:53 PM

Re: Is anyone else dizzy?

oh and my boobs are like full of milk. They haven't been this full since ds was a newborn, it is crazy. And they are sore too but like an overfull kind of sore. I can't wait to go home and nurse ds

Fashionably Green Baby 09-27-2012 02:54 PM

The dizzy could be low iron.

Ddc :)

iwiamandaiwi 09-27-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fashionably Green Baby (Post 15739274)
The dizzy could be low iron.

Ddc :)

quite possibly. i am always anemic during pregnancy. i have been taking my prenatals regularly though and have just started feeling dizzy yesterday and today. maybe it is because I have no appetite and am not eating much and am being sick. I have a doctors appt on the 8th so I am sure they will check my levels then.

leyash 09-27-2012 03:25 PM

Dizziness can also be a normal pregnancy thing. Your body is basically doubling it's blood volume, and your blood vessels are also dilating to allow for more blood. Both of these things can cause dizziness. How do I know? I asked yesterday.

I'm dizzy almost every day. It's almost a drunk/woozy type feeling. Not ridiculously noticeable, but it's definitely there. Doesn't keep me from driving or anything, though. It does make the sickness a little worse, though.

iwiamandaiwi 09-27-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leyash (Post 15739417)
Dizziness can also be a normal pregnancy thing. Your body is basically doubling it's blood volume, and your blood vessels are also dilating to allow for more blood. Both of these things can cause dizziness. How do I know? I asked yesterday.

I'm dizzy almost every day. It's almost a drunk/woozy type feeling. Not ridiculously noticeable, but it's definitely there. Doesn't keep me from driving or anything, though. It does make the sickness a little worse, though.

yes, exactly. and it hits at random...

leyash 09-27-2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iwiamandaiwi (Post 15739442)
yes, exactly. and it hits at random...

Yup, I can be sitting down, standing up, still, not moving, or walking around. It doesn't matter. It strikes when it wants to, and it makes me want to sit down. I get headaches as well (pregnancy related) and the dizziness gets worse with the headache.

iwiamandaiwi 09-27-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leyash (Post 15739482)
Yup, I can be sitting down, standing up, still, not moving, or walking around. It doesn't matter. It strikes when it wants to, and it makes me want to sit down. I get headaches as well (pregnancy related) and the dizziness gets worse with the headache.

The second I sat up out of bed this morning I got really dizzy and hot and had a horrible headache. of course the second I stood up i had to run to the bathroom and ralf. I have to keep reminding myself that I get a baby at the end of this, lol

leyash 09-27-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iwiamandaiwi (Post 15739508)
The second I sat up out of bed this morning I got really dizzy and hot and had a horrible headache. of course the second I stood up i had to run to the bathroom and ralf. I have to keep reminding myself that I get a baby at the end of this, lol

Yeah. After my appointment yesterday, I came home and felt HORRID. I was telling my mom and husband, "well, atleast I know this is all for something good now!" lol Since I saw the babe on ultrasound, and I knew everything was okay... somehow that made this sickness more acceptable, lol.

MommaLEB 09-27-2012 05:29 PM

I get dizzy a lot, but I assume it's a side effect of the Zofran. I can't wait for my first ultrasound so I have a reminder that the constant meds and nausea are worth it.