Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transaction & Feedback Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Anyone else getting played? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1448125)

ajane 09-27-2012 08:18 PM

Anyone else getting played?

It has been horrible lately. I go back and forth at least 4 times messaging, giving discounts, etc, and then absolutely nothing. I don't even get a message saying "oh, I changed my mind." And these are responses of "i love this, I def. want it." :gah:

toutoute 09-27-2012 08:50 PM

Re: Anyone else getting played?

I know what you are going thru. I was in a trade talk with a mama and all of a sudden nothing, not even a simple message about it and I have e-mail her twice. :banghead:

Hang in there, the right buyer will come along :hugs:

strongwoman 09-27-2012 09:18 PM

No fun :(. Maybe let people know that they have a certain amount of time to get back to you before you move on to the next person in line. This might make them get back to you sooner. The right person will come along!

booty hunter 09-27-2012 09:19 PM

I just bumped some stuff after the same thing happened to me. I was told absolutely MUST HAVE THIS,absolute sure thing so of course I put them as pending and now poof they are gone! So frustrating,I have tons more stuff to sell but none of this makes me want to even bother listing it.

drunkenmonkeysmommy1 09-27-2012 09:50 PM

All I am going to say is YES. And it sucks.

Resellmybelle 09-27-2012 11:34 PM

Yup, twice in the last 24 hours. No idea what is up.

srw.mutter 09-28-2012 09:41 AM

Yeah, it sucks to go through all the work of PMs, neg., waiting, etc., and then have the person after they disappear.
Now, I usually end most pms, esp. negotiating pms with "let me know if you will pass, though" Even though redundant, that usually does the trick

Shimpie 09-28-2012 03:03 PM

It goes both ways. I get this with sellers too. I pm to ask if something is available, for more detail on the condition, etc. The seller gets back to me with answers and when I commit to buying, they dissapear. One seller stoped communicating for over a week and then pm me saying she updated her photos. Turns out, one of the two items I wanted had been sold. Gah! I was so turned off, I decided not to buy.

2+2macht4 09-28-2012 03:03 PM

I read is anyone else getting spayed O.o

safghf 09-28-2012 03:21 PM

Same here and with a FFS! Very frustrating to be basically giving something away and not even be able to that because people stop communicating!