Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What's your favorite fitted? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1448511)

HappiMom 09-28-2012 10:01 PM

What's your favorite fitted?

I'm looking into getting some fitted diapers with a wool soaker for my 22 month old at night. She gets really itchy in disposables and has a hard time sleeping with too much stiff bulk, e.g. prefold. If she's not comfortable she keeps me up ALL NIGHT.

What's your favorite fitted and why?

holocene 09-28-2012 10:05 PM

Re: What's your favorite fitted?

I really love Sbish snapless. I did find the soakers that it comes with to be a bit stiff when wet, so we use a trifolded small sbish flat inside our sbish snapless at night and have been extremely happy with the results. If he's had a lot to drink before bed I'll wrap the flat around one of the boosters first. It's so soft and squishy, especially when paired with a wool cover.

umajo 09-29-2012 10:09 PM

The squishiest fabric I have found is bamboo double terry (it has loops on both sides of the fabric). I think that is what sbish snapless and flats are made of. I have an Orange Diaper Co. loops fitted made of that and it is so nice and squishy. I use a doubler in it for nights.

xocen 09-29-2012 10:11 PM

goodmamas are squishy and awesome. I also love sandys by mother ease they're insanely squishy and wonderful. and muttaquin are pretty good. I'd say i go for goodmamas or sandys for night time with extra stuffing the most!

fish3737 09-29-2012 10:12 PM

Pianissimo Cloth

momgoddess 09-29-2012 10:48 PM

Sbish!

thoennes6 09-30-2012 06:52 AM

We have used tots bots bamboozle(sp) at night and they are really trim and imo very absorbant.

McDMom 09-30-2012 11:41 AM

For squishiness - Pianissimo

For absorbency - tie between Piannismo and Sbish snap less

For fit - Sticky Peas closureless

So many fitted brands are adorable and well spoken of but I just can't do serged legs. DDs chubby thighs get red. :(

HappiMom 10-01-2012 12:44 AM

Ooh, thanks for the heads up about the surged legs. I will look out for that. I was just looking at the Sandys online and thinking of ordering one. I've browsed the sbish, but will definitely look again. Thanks!

Minniebees 10-01-2012 05:06 AM

Elbees are my favorite fitted, but they're for day time. I also really like Goodmamas. I'm not a fan and collect them or anything, but I just think they are a well made well fitting diaper.

What about a Holdens Landing Bed Bug? I haven't used that one specifically, but she makes a nice diaper.