Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's the weekend! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1448544)

~whitehologram~ 09-29-2012 03:29 AM

Basically it's the weekend!

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

lemurmommies 09-29-2012 06:22 AM

It is Saturday and I am up before 9. Why?? Why?!?!?

:laugh:

This being a working woman thing is messing with my relaxation schedule. I can't even seem to sleep in on the weekend!

jacksmommy1 09-29-2012 06:46 AM

Re: Basically it's the weekend!

Sleep what's that ??? On my way to soccer

~whitehologram~ 09-29-2012 07:02 AM

I'm grumpy and agressive today. So fed up of the same crap all the time. I have had enough of saying the same stuff over and over again. Grrrrrrr!

redgirlsmama 09-29-2012 08:06 AM

:tired: SIL came over last night at 2 am to check on the baby horse (is tummy looks really bloated). That woke up Henry, which woke up me. Couldn't sleep so stayed up and read for a bit then slept in the recliner. I may as well have a newborn with my recent sleep schedule. :giggle:
Chores are done, my niece is in town with her fiance to plan wedding stuff. We are going over for lunch and to see MIL (she got school sweatshirts made for the girls) then working with the horses this afternoon. I need to go to the bank to deposit something too, but that would be an hour of driving :yuck:I think I will do that on Monday when I drop Lydia off so that I can get Taco Johns for lunch and go to Alco by myself.
Sorry Janine no fun.

cherylchoo 09-29-2012 08:14 AM

Hola mamacitas. I have had two cups of coffee already.

Ian has got that thing where he bounces off the walls all day, but wakes up at night with the dying, choking, emphysema cough. :rofl: I'm seriously at my wit's end. I suppose we should finally hook up the stupid nebulizer and give him a treatment before bed? He does not present like a typical asthma case, he usually isn't wheezy and his oxygen numbers are super good even after a full night of this.

Anyway I did not get to properly sleep in either, but DH did get out of bed and feed the kids and kept them off electronics until I came down. Because he let them take turns with Rosie's recorder she is learning to play at school. :giggle2:

I have a massage today :yay: and will leave for it in a bit. I am so glad I did not sign the kids up for sports this semester, it makes weekends for us so much easier. Tranisitioning to a new school was enough, I think.

Janine I totally get what you mean. I am tired of saying the same thing over and over again too. And being the bad guy for exacting consequences. Sigh.

jwjbbrown 09-29-2012 08:38 AM

Good morning all. Late night with family stuff.

We are up but not doing much today I am going to get some bread going. Bake and apple pie and go to a brunch at 11. Then home for naps and hanging out.

Need to decide on what the meal plan of the day is.

jwjbbrown 09-29-2012 09:24 AM

bread dough rising...should b done just about the time I have to leave...yep did not time that well...oh nope it will be head to loaf up just when I get home so I did time it well.

Dinner is going to be baked chicken, mashed potatoes, salad and a green veggie with fresh bread.

jacksmommy1 09-29-2012 09:25 AM

do you all think it would be gross if i took a cooked spagetti squash added chicken breast put a can of cream o chicken soup maybe some carrots and baked it?

redgirlsmama 09-29-2012 09:32 AM

No, I don't Kari.
:hugs: Jen. The bread is fine for longer. Or you could put it in a cooler place to stunt the rise a bit.
Got the main floor deep cleaned except for my room/closet. I need to clean out the fridge but I feel pretty happy with how it looks. I am pretty sure people will be over this afternoon so I didn't want it dusty and sticky everywhere.
Jen I want your supper :drif: