Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   Strangest period I've ever had...some TMI (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1448800)

Fishie Kisses 09-29-2012 11:01 PM

Strangest period I've ever had...some TMI

Since my very first period ever it has been predictable (not the WHEN...not ever on that lol, but the context). I spot at night, then full blown the next day very heavy for 2-3 days, then medium, then light and then maybe a day of spotting. Generally lasts a week start to finish.

Well, this month has been weird. Started around 9am on Wed and was light...didn't even need a pad, but definitely bright red and there that whole day. Thursday and Friday were heavy. Like peeing blood, soaking through pads, afraid to lay on my white sheets heavy. Then today it was a lot lighter...a LOT. I didn't even need a pad today, but it was more than spotting IMO. By dinner time it was just spotting. And yesterday and today my temps are HIGH...even higher than they were post-O.

Is my body just totally confused???

snoggle 09-29-2012 11:14 PM

Re: Strangest period I've ever had...some TMI

First, how old are you? Also, have you done a pregnancy test? The higher temp goes along with pregnancy.

Fishie Kisses 09-29-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snoggle (Post 15749528)
First, how old are you? Also, have you done a pregnancy test? The higher temp goes along with pregnancy.

I'm 28 and I'm well aware that higher temps go with pregnancy, but gushing blood for 2 days (clots and all) does NOT go along with pregnancy lol

geetabean 09-29-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses (Post 15749543)
I'm 28 and I'm well aware that higher temps go with pregnancy, but gushing blood for 2 days (clots and all) does NOT go along with pregnancy lol

When was the last time you poas? Could you actually be pregnant?

Pampered Mama 09-30-2012 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses (Post 15749543)

Not to get hopes up, but I have read of many moms who thought they weren't for this same reason- turned out they were, and the gushing blood had been a m/c of a non surviving twin. I second POAS to make sure.

carlycurry 09-30-2012 09:53 AM

I would think chances of being pregnant are low with all that bleeding, but these ladies do have a point... I would rule out pregnancy by taking another HPT just to be sure.... looking at your chart from before you started bleeding compared with these high temps NOW, it almost does look like a pregnancy chart where you see that 9-10 dpo dip then high temps again... other than the bleeding, of course.

Fishie Kisses 09-30-2012 10:50 AM

Ummmmmm.....

Attachment 121141

I'm seriously shaking here. The high temps are a good sign right??? And it was bfn when I tested on wed, the day I started bleeding, so it's absolutely getting darker. Multiple loss maybe??? Lining too thick and it's implantation bleeding overkill??

carlycurry 09-30-2012 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses (Post 15750516)
Ummmmmm.....

Attachment 121141

I'm seriously shaking here. The high temps are a good sign right??? And it was bfn when I tested on wed, the day I started bleeding, so it's absolutely getting darker. Multiple loss maybe??? Lining too thick and it's implantation bleeding overkill??

Holy crap!!!!!! OMG EEEEEK! I am so frickin' excited for you... seriously!!!!!!!!! :lostit::lostit::lostit::lostit::lostit:

carlycurry 09-30-2012 11:04 AM

Look at your chart... do you see that nice dip at 5-6 dpo... then again another dip at 9-10 dpo... then high temps now... it looks like a classic pregnant chart to me!

Didn't you say this was your first cycle trying after coming off BC? I would think maybe your body is just shedding excess lining or something, OR could be like a vanishing twin type thing... either way, those HPTs don't lie, the lines are darker... you are knocked up, woman!!!!

:lostit:

Seriously, I am sooo excited for you sister!!!!!

l_Kimmie_l 09-30-2012 11:14 AM

I told you I bled profusely and clots with my last. It is very possible and obviously you made it!!! This was a good moon month too for you. Congrats Momma!!!!