Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Thrifty Families (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Swagbucks Challenge Thread - October (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1449124)

Dawndelion 10-01-2012 04:47 AM

Swagbucks Challenge Thread - October

Happy October! Don't forget to cash in for your first two AGCs if that's how you roll. :goodvibes:

No daily goals this month? What do you ladies think of that? I have to admit, the daily goals have been motivating me, so I'm hoping I won't slack off now. It will be interesting to see what this month's challenge is exactly.

emilyrebekah 10-01-2012 05:16 AM

Hm, I'll be interested in seeing what goes in this month. I became so busy last month I only cashed out for 3 AGCs. I need to step up my ge on my account and DH's account. Christmas is coming!

kbz2002 10-01-2012 05:32 AM

Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread - October

So glad it's October but I'm already missing those daily goals. That at least gave me some motivation to keep going.

averinriansmeme 10-01-2012 05:35 AM

I normally read these but never post. I got bored with Swagbucks last month so took a little break but need to kick up my gears on mine and hubbys account. Need to get some more AGC to buy a few things I want/need.

emilyrebekah 10-01-2012 05:43 AM

http://blog.swagbucks.com/2012/09/in...challenge.html

Looks like a themed challenge starts Wednesday :)

My Sweet Blessings 10-01-2012 06:18 AM

I got a 29 SB search this Am! I'm up to almost 60 for the day, despite no goal. been up since 3 am. cashed out for my first 2 A GC of the month

Trynitey 10-01-2012 06:45 AM

The daily goals have also kept me going and keeps me motivated so not having them makes me keep my fingers crossed that I wont slack off. I think I'll end up making my own personal goal of atleast 100 each day. Ultimately, I'd like 300-400 for each account but realize that isn't always possible.

I haven't really gotten started today. Probably will do a little bit after I drop DD off at VPK for an hour before having to take DS to a playdate, and then again after I pick her up.

I think I'm going to try to go with Target or Walmart gift cards. I know they cost more, but I can then use the shop and earn and then get more swagbucks by purchasing through them.

My Sweet Blessings 10-01-2012 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trynitey (Post 15753432)
The daily goals have also kept me going and keeps me motivated so not having them makes me keep my fingers crossed that I wont slack off. I think I'll end up making my own personal goal of atleast 100 each day. Ultimately, I'd like 300-400 for each account but realize that isn't always possible.

I haven't really gotten started today. Probably will do a little bit after I drop DD off at VPK for an hour before having to take DS to a playdate, and then again after I pick her up.

I think I'm going to try to go with Target or Walmart gift cards. I know they cost more, but I can then use the shop and earn and then get more swagbucks by purchasing through them.

You don't earn swagbucks if you use gift cards to pay for the purchase :-(

Trynitey 10-01-2012 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My Sweet Blessings (Post 15753478)
You don't earn swagbucks if you use gift cards to pay for the purchase :-(

Oh, well damn, that sucks. LOL

emilyrebekah 10-01-2012 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trynitey

Oh, well damn, that sucks. What if I use my walmart gift cards to buy a visa gift card from them and then use that? It's used as a credit card at that point.

Can you use a gift card to buy a Visa card?