Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Pregnancy After Loss (October 1-15) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1449162)

TS8213 10-01-2012 08:24 AM

Pregnancy After Loss (October 1-15)

This group is for ladies who are pregnant after a loss. Under the "spoiler" tags are the lists of those who are currently pregnant and those who have had their rainbow babies. If you would like to be added to either list, please send a PM to the current original poster of the thread. The lists have been hidden to avoid "triggers" for people.

Still baking :preggo:

Hidden:
Harmony96 (Andrea), 4th pregnancy, due 12.27.12
abhernandez (Alice), due 2.10.13
TS8213 (Trace), 4th pregnancy, due 3.7.13
Sunshine915 (Lauren), 4th pregnancy, due 3.12.13
emeyer76 (Erica), 5th pregnancy, due 3.23.12
lilbitcrunchy (Heather), 6th pregnancy, due 3.26.13
sterlids, due 3.28.13
happymama1 (Kristen), 7th pregnancy, due 3.30.13
canadianbakers (Elena), 11th pregnancy, due 4.14.13
leyash, due 5.8.13
myblessedbaby (Kate), 9th pregnancy, due 5.30.13

Rainbows have arrived! :wub:

Hidden:
crunchymom2b (Alycia), 3rd pregnancy (2nd child), Vinny born 9.3.2012
ChocolateMoose (Melissa), 7th pregnancy (8th child, 4th surviving baby), Andrew born 9.12.2012

Sunshine915 10-01-2012 08:30 AM

Can I just say, it feels so good every time we start a new thread. We have that much more time under our belts, and hopefully we're that much closer to snuggling our rainbows!

*bumpy dust to all*

yellowitchgrl 10-01-2012 08:32 AM

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (October 1-15)

subbing, doing okay here.

Harmony96 10-01-2012 09:08 AM

:yay: for a new month!

And :thud: at the same time, lol. DD's homeschool "curriculum" this year is sort of a hodgepodge of various hand-me-down workbooks (some of which were partially used), so I lined up a calendar with what we do each day. I only printed the last week of August and then all of September to start off, and last night I printed out October and November. I was still wide awake so I could have done December, too, but that would have included my "maternity leave" and I wasn't quite ready to face the fact that that's so close yet. There's so much other stuff to do before then. :thud:

canadianbakers 10-01-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS (Post 15750224)
AFM: laying on my tummy (I'm a belly sleeper) and I can feel my uterus. At least that seems to be growing just enough for me to feel the firmness down there. COME ON BUMP!

:) Bumpy dust to you too - bumpy dust all around!

Quote:

Originally Posted by emeyer76 (Post 15750440)
Not much going on over here, except trying to get this tornado of a house back under control. Sigh :( I haven't lifted a finger since 5 weeks when the ms really kicked my butt, and now I'm 15 weeks. That's 10 weeks of doing NOTHING in the way of housework. I was swamped at work and exhausted and sick, so all my energy went to getting work done (since we need the paycheck) and I ignored the house. I only did laundry, and didn't even put it away, so it's all folded and stacked in baskets in the bed rooms. Be afraid... be very afraid!

OMGoodness, totally kwym. I've been just barely getting things done around our house - not quite on top of laundry (I usually do 2-3 loads per day), only doing cleaning when it's really needed - like when people come over, lol. I'm ready to have a clean and tidy, normal home again.

I've still been getting exhausted, and can't yet stay up past 9pm, but I've been feeling less :yuck: and it seems to be hitting me later in the day now :thumbsup: It's always ended at 13 weeks for me, so :crossfingers: for only another 6 days!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunshine915 (Post 15753584)
Can I just say, it feels so good every time we start a new thread. We have that much more time under our belts, and hopefully we're that much closer to snuggling our rainbows!

*bumpy dust to all*

I KNOW!!!! Every new thread means we all have 2 MORE WEEKS under our belts!!! Well... not literally, at least in my case. I couldn't wear my belt now even if I wanted to! :giggle2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl (Post 15753589)
subbing, doing okay here.

:hugs: So good to "see" you!

AFM: After feeling this baby tickling me, I think I'm ready to get on the list :) PM'ing you now!

canadianbakers 10-01-2012 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harmony96 (Post 15753698)
:yay: for a new month!

And :thud: at the same time, lol. DD's homeschool "curriculum" this year is sort of a hodgepodge of various hand-me-down workbooks (some of which were partially used), so I lined up a calendar with what we do each day. I only printed the last week of August and then all of September to start off, and last night I printed out October and November. I was still wide awake so I could have done December, too, but that would have included my "maternity leave" and I wasn't quite ready to face the fact that that's so close yet. There's so much other stuff to do before then. :thud:

:) Lots of time - and yet it goes SO fast! You'll get there, though, and get it all done. But I kwym about not wanting to get that December one done just yet, lol.

AFM: (again, sorry... preggo brain in action here!) DH called FIL last night and FIL said he'll be here Saturday afternoon!!!! :yay: I can't wait!!!
Funny thing is, Saturday is our 11th anniversary - so we'll spend our anniversary moving his parents in... and I can't think of a better way to spend our day! :) We're hoping that, once they're settled in and I'm feeling better (and can stay awake past the kids' bedtimes!) we'll get to go away for a night to celebrate.

finleyjudemommy 10-01-2012 09:18 AM

Hi all! Flying back to Ohio today! So excited to see the family!!!

Baby has been moving like crazy! Mostly late in the evening...heart rate is anywhere from high 140's to high 160's....

Hope all is well with you all!!

Sunshine915 10-01-2012 11:17 AM

Yay for moving babies and moving parents! Count me in on the housecleaning. I'm finally getting back on track with that. DH and I moved furniture yesterday (well, I did what I could) and I exhausted myself. I work for a half hour and need to sit down for awhile. There's just no energy left. I did shopping over the weekend and at the mall I got SUPER hot and dizzy. Blech!

But, thanks to the furniture move, I finally got my homeschooling stuff organized better. Everything is up on a real bookshelf! Aaaaand there was space there for the girls' fishtank, so I got to reclaim back some kitchen counter space. :wub: I still have another hour or so of kitchen deep cleaning to go, but things LOOK good at least!

quicksilverNHS 10-01-2012 11:41 AM

Had a blissful dream last night!

In it, I used my Doppler and got a heartbeat! I slept so well after that, but DH said I was sobbing in my sleep (from happiness!)

Sunshine915 10-01-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS
Had a blissful dream last night!

In it, I used my Doppler and got a heartbeat! I slept so well after that, but DH said I was sobbing in my sleep (from happiness!)

Awww, that's so sweet and wonderful! I hope its a good sign for the future! :)