Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   TTC 30+ Oct. 1-Oct. 7 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1449173)

leviandgarettsmom 10-01-2012 07:46 AM

:welcome:

This group is designed for those of us over 30 yrs of age. We have a different TTC journey than our younger counterparts & many of us encounter challenges along the way to our coveted BFP. We invite all to join us as we offer advice, support & encouragement to each other thru these challenges, as well as celebrating those joyful BFPs.
:bliss:

While this thread is not necessarily labeled as a "struggling TTC" thread, we do ask that if you choose to join us that you remain mindful of the challenges that many of our members are experiencing when posting about BFPs. We are excited to celebrate everyone's BFP, though it can often be a sensitive issue for those for whom it has not been so easy. :goodvibes:

We :wub: hearing from our graduates & hope you are having a HH9M!!! But we ask that you please take the time to catch up on posts, taking note of current losses before posting your pregnancy updates. If any of our sweet mommas are experiencing a loss in the current thread, please consider posting your updates at a different time. :goodvibes:

I'll try to update your status daily, but let me know if I missed you! If I don't hear from you for a few weeks I'll take you off the list. Just post with an update to be re-added. :thumbsup:

Question of the week:Have you ever done the necklace test? Here's a link to the thread about how to do it... necklace test. Were your results accurate thus far? Did it give you more kids than you're planning?
If you haven't done it, check out the link & post your results. This is just for fun! :goodvibes:

Anyone can answer the question! And if you have suggestions for the QOTW send me a PM. :)

In RED, tell me:
Your handle (and your name and/or age if you'd like)
Where you are in your cycle or if you're waiting for AF to return
Whether you are actively TTC or waiting right now.
**I will look for a change in your status in red throughout the week.**

:headscratch: NEED UPDATES :
mommyfrog (Jeanie) age 37
CJsNatureMomma (Heidi) age 30
SBGangelJC (Lisa) age 32
achickadeeandme age 35
Jubilee (Sarah) age 31

:waiting: WAITING TO O :waiting:
Love4leon (Rebecca) age 37
jesajane (Joy) age 35
Mamatoabunch (Annabelle) age 38
Savagemamma (Pam) age 32
carlycurry (Carly) age 30
TinaDeanette (Tina) age 30
beckstar (Becky) age 37
MyGloryLife (Minda) age 33
photocat (Cat) age 39
geetabean (Gina) age 32
sasra_nu (Sarah) age 32
discgolfnmom (Mandi) age 31
mvp529 (Misty) age 35
hokoonchi (Camilla) age 30
mixed_chica (Purly) age 30
c&w's mama age 36

:pray: :babydust: TWO WEEK WAIT :babydust: :pray:
812ajack (Alicia) age 35
babygirls2 (Kim) age 31 BFP 9/22 :yay:
txmommytobe age34 BFP 9/23 :yay:
tedcgh (Tiffany) age 30
momto2princesses (Kirra) age 33
craigwick (Heidi) age 32
NewbieSAHM (Amber) age 31
willownz (Helen) age 32 BFP 10/3 :yay:
JCPACandMommy (Carissa) age 31 :lostit: BFP 10/2 :lostit:
carriek38 (Carrie) age 33
Leaner age 34
TonyKariTony (Karina) age 33
happymom (Beth) age 35
ardeur (Jessie) age 30
SpartyGuard (Sarah) 32

:goodvibes: NTNP :goodvibes:
Augusthope (Rachel) age 31
Craftin'Diva (Jeri) age 31
sydjackmom (Laura)
Rachelrhin0 (30)
HeatherMac603 (Heather) age 30
cormama (Corinne) age 35
Maddalena (April) age 37
fishingfor5 (Tori) age 40

:cheer: CHEERLEADERS :cheer:
katiecornflakes (Kate) age 31
Slyfox (Robin) age 40
kricket24 (Kristen) age 30
leviandgarettsmom (Deanna) age 40
Kap7270 (Kristin) age 35
newmommy13 (Ingrid) age 31
Mirnavela (Monika) age 30
Layney82 age 30
Bee21 age 30
tandiwe76 age 35
pnutandmunchkin

:preggo: GRADUATES :preggo:
Scrapandsewon (Nichole) EDD 6/18/12
rosenfried2 (Amanda) age 32 EDD 7/18/12
Steenerson7 (Tawnya) age 37 EDD 8/26/12
trammellyfamily (Erin) age 32 EDD 9/7/12
omahonycm (Marie) EDD 9/8/12
Fluffybunsdiapers (Alicia) age 30 EDD 9/15/12
daddyn4wisechix (Erica) Age 38 EDD 9/14/12
QHoneyB (Honey) age 32 EDD 9/20/12
OldandNew (Griffin) age 32 EDD 9/25/12
Sheaholt (Shea) age 31 EDD 10/12
Kymdenise (Kim) EDD 10/8/12
faithandhope (Tiffany) age 35 EDD 10/22/12
MomdeIsla (Michelle) age 36 EDD 10/21/12
Sageac (Sage) age 30 EDD 10/27/12
Joyful Tie Dyes (Leslie) age 40 EDD 11/4/12
MrsA08 (Suzy) age 30 EDD 11/12/12
fitbaby1 (Chris) age 32 EDD 11/25/12
sparkygirl74 (Shannon) EDD 11/30/12
taralynnel (Tara) age 35 EDD 11/11/12 with b/g twins
shastalocke (Shasta) age 33 EDD 12/05/12
My2sweets age 31 EDD 12/21/12
Harmony96 (Andrea) age 33 EDD 12/27/12
american_mommy (Tammy) age 35 EDD 1/24/13
cristy_1996 age 33 EDD 1/24/13
newtocloth2 (Andrea) age 31 EDD 2/10/13
My_Tree_Grows age 30 EDD 2/13/13
yellowdog (Amanda) age 37 EDD 3/1/13
TS8213 (Trace) age 31 EDD 3/7/13
Christylkeller (Christy) age 36 EDD 3/15/13
hcokasil (Lisa) age 32 EDD 3/15/13
amb2j (April) age 30 EDD 3/10/13
amcess721 (Andrea) age 31 EDD 3/25/13
rverrone (Rina) age 33 EDD 4/5/13
Sylvie89 (Kaycie) age 37 EDD 5/1/13
adensmom (Latisa) age 36 EDD 5/27/13
Elsie Cayare (Lindsey) age 30 EDD 6/2/13

Click here to see common acronyms used in this thread.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

leviandgarettsmom 10-01-2012 08:17 AM

Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 1-Oct. 7

It's October! :yay: This is my favorite month of the year, though this one is going to tougher than year's past. My March M/C dd is coming up the end of this month...10/28. :crying: I was so hoping to be pregnant by the time it got here. Not that it would've lessened the loss, but hopefully the pain & sadness. Going to try to plan a lot of fun things with DD & DS. I think DD & I will try to take DS to all the local pumpkin patches & maybe (and that's a big maybe) I'll go through the haunted theme park with DD. It is a huge local attraction this time of year & she is a major haunted house/scary movie junkie. I am SO not. :giggle: But I am determined to not let my losses (actually, my very 1st loss in '92 was due in Oct. too...yes, I am that old lol) consume me during my favorite time of year. Prayers & positive thoughts would be greatly appreciated. OK...sad time over! :goodvibes:

QOTW: This is not something I put a whole lot of belief in, but it is pretty neat. I guess if I wanted to put some stock into it, it would give me hope because not only was it accurate up to this point, it also said I have one more coming-a girl. My results were G-B-G. :mrgreen: It is crazy watching it. The movements & stops are VERY distinct. Can't wait to see everyone's results.
ETA: According to other's results, as well as my own, it doesn't count losses.

Slyfox...:welcome: If you're wanting to join just let me know your age to post with your username on our list. Your real name is optional, but age is required. Also, where you are in your TTC journey...waiting to ovulate? Two week wait? If you haven't actually started yet, I can add you as a cheerleader until you are ready to officially start. :thumbsup:

kricket24 10-01-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyfoxy
Oh so it's like a contest or something. OK I understand. Sorry for asking so much stuff but new here an trying to get stuff done.

Is there any ladies that does like femara an IUI's or such treatments of that?

I hope can fit in on here soon. If not around in the middle of oct is due be in hospital.

Welcome! I've done IUI with femara in the past and I'm currently gearing up to do IVF.

QOTW - I did this when I was preggo with DS#2 but I can't remember if it was right. I'm pretty sure it turned in circles but I can't remember now what that means, lol!

Monday Vent: I'm really tired of all the "advice" and warnings, etc about doing fertility treatments. I just want to be HAPPY and EXCITED about this without constant reminders of the risks. I've been through countless cycles of fertility treatments, charting, etc and I know exactly what I'm getting myself into. This will be a first for us doing IVF but I feel I'm as prepared as I can possibly be. I guess I'm just tired of the let-down responses and really want to hear positivity and enthusiasm right now. What's worse is that I'm pretty sure some jealousy (??) is coming into play here more than actual concern. Blah! Hope everyone's Monday is more upbeat than mine today! /vent

Leaner 10-01-2012 08:34 AM

2WW whoo hoo! If I make it to next monday before I start testing we'll be doing GOOD. :blush: We dtd a few times this weekend I am pretty sure I had o pain yesterday (which is totally gone today.) So waiting waiting.

QOTW- no. Never tried that. Ok just did and got 3 girls I think. No boys. :cry: and we have 3 girls and are trying for #4. So... :headscratch: good thing I don't put stock in that- or that I only have 2 child lines on my palm.

Tina5834 10-01-2012 08:54 AM

QOTW: I did this and got BBBGBGG. In my case it did count my loss unless I'm going to have 3 more kids (one boy and two girls). Only time will tell. :mrgreen:

AFM: Just waiting to O. FF has me in green on Tuesday but I'm temping and using OPKs and they are still stark white. So we shall see. Also, my chart is linked to the heart in my siggy if you wanna look. I've only temped 7 times so its puny!

SpartyGuard 10-01-2012 09:08 AM

QOTW: I've never done the necklace deal. I remember peeking at the Chinese gender chart thing but I don't remember whether it was right or wrong.

AFM: I didn't start charting temps until late this cycle so I'm not sure but I got a +OPK yesterday so I'm hoping that means O day today, maybe tomorrow.

slyfoxy 10-01-2012 09:20 AM

Hello ladies,
I'm very new to this forum and been reading off an on most of the morning.
I'm 40 soon be 41 in Nov and for right now on my tww. If not pregnant this cycle I'll be going in for surgeries to hopefully help us get a BFP soon. Reason for surgeries is my endo maybe back of what all been going on. We're trying for our 3rd child. We've got 2 girls one is 14 yrs old & the other one is 18 months old. We've been TTC for our 3rd child for almost a year. When it gets the middle of OCT it will be a year. We're hopeing when get pregnant this time it will be a boy as my loving DH would love have a boy. I'm praying to get a BFP before time go for surgeries. If no BFP then surgeries in the middle of OCT then when can start TTC again will be back on femara but for now praying got a BFP coming.

Hope this is good. Got lots to learn about here. Thank You for the welcomes too.

leviandgarettsmom 10-01-2012 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kricket24

Welcome! I've done IUI with femara in the past and I'm currently gearing up to do IVF.

QOTW - I did this when I was preggo with DS#2 but I can't remember if it was right. I'm pretty sure it turned in circles but I can't remember now what that means, lol!

Monday Vent: I'm really tired of all the "advice" and warnings, etc about doing fertility treatments. I just want to be HAPPY and EXCITED about this without constant reminders of the risks. I've been through countless cycles of fertility treatments, charting, etc and I know exactly what I'm getting myself into. This will be a first for us doing IVF but I feel I'm as prepared as I can possibly be. I guess I'm just tired of the let-down responses and really want to hear positivity and enthusiasm right now. What's worse is that I'm pretty sure some jealousy (??) is coming into play here more than actual concern. Blah! Hope everyone's Monday is more upbeat than mine today! /vent

Circles means boy. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpartyGuard
QOTW: I've never done the necklace deal. I remember peeking at the Chinese gender chart thing but I don't remember whether it was right or wrong.

AFM: I didn't start charting temps until late this cycle so I'm not sure but I got a +OPK yesterday so I'm hoping that means O day today, maybe tomorrow.

I linked the thread in OP that tells you how to do it. Check it out & tell us what you get. :goodvibes:

Mamatoabunch 10-01-2012 09:32 AM

Well my cycle is turing out to be another frustrating one. It used to be, prior conceptions, get EWCM, feel O'ing feeling, O, immediately have sticky CM to indicate O'ing has passed, and conceive. Now things are just mixed up. We BD'ed Sat and Sun, but I still have no temp shift, but have sticky CM, low cervix. No idea. I feel discouraged. Along w/ other stresses it just feel too much today. I know in the scheme of things it will be fine, but today it doesn't feel that way.

SpartyGuard 10-01-2012 09:32 AM

I don't know why, I always thought it was something you did while pregnant. I don't have a necklace with me here, I'll have to try it when I get home from work tonight.