Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   2011 Due Daters (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=220)
-   -   August 2011 - October chat (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1449177)

smblake 10-01-2012 07:58 AM

August 2011 - October chat

Happy october ladies! We have a busy week coming up.

Hope everyone and their families are doing well.

Lifeisjoy 10-01-2012 12:16 PM

Hi! We had a a cold rainy day here in the south, time for soup recipes! Any good ones??

mommabritt 10-02-2012 08:53 AM

Hello mamas.

What are you busy with this week Melissa? How is little Mary? Is she walking?

Hallie, I have a couple yummy soups or crockpot things I love. When we are home I will sit down at the computer and type them out.

I think the lack of sleep is catching up to me. I feel drained.

estradaamyl 10-02-2012 10:22 AM

:hugs: Mama.

I've been hunting for a new carrier. The Ergo is to short for June now. I need something easy for Ray and quick for me. I love my wraps, but I need something different. I have my heart set on a Wompat from wearababy, bug she won't ship them to the US. I need to find someone outside the US to buy for me! Lol. I'm just dreaming I guess...

dagmomma 10-02-2012 04:59 PM

Re: August 2011 - October chat

I think my eyes are going I read Amy was looking for a new career and then went into talking about her ergo---lol I gues I am tired!

Britt I hope rest comes your way.

Hallie--It is cold and rainy here too--I am thinking about some squash type--fallish soups. Gwynenth Paltrow has a cookbook out called my fathers daughter--and she has the most amazing soup recipes in it. I check it out of the library whenever I am in the mood.

I am actually liking the cold weather. It feels good to not sweat the moment I walk outside.

Dh went away this past weekend and it was me and the 3 monsters--I mean kiddos. They were good I just had a migraine. Blu had his first soccer game and he had a blast. Peyton watched the whole game and cheered, and Tanner ran around--he likes to run forward and then backwards. Everyone kept coming up to me saying how good Blu is and that they know Dh and I were college basketball players but Blu is really good at soccer. Dh and I laugh bc people are already ready to label Blu as a soccer player and talk about soccer as a future and I just think--Some perspective people he is 5!!!

We teach our kiddos sports but that is bc we are able to--if we could we would teach them to play piano--we could care less if they decide to play sports or not--just live a healthy lifestyle. My dream is for them to actually play in a rock band--Blu would be the drummer and Tanner the lead singer--lol! OK I am just crazy talking now.

mommabritt 10-03-2012 10:48 PM

Nvm. It wasn't the lack of sleep. It is the flu. My older two have been throwing up and in bed all day, Dh and I have been feeling sick but trying to ward it off and manage the little ones. And, we are leaving in the morning for a 10 hour drive home, no ifs ands or buts says DHs unit. I really hope we are all feeling better. :(

Ps- Sorry for being a downer this week.

dagmomma 10-04-2012 12:33 PM

So sorry about your week Britt. Which I could help in some way. I hope everyone is feeling better soon.

Had a Dr appt yesterday and Dr couldn't find heartbeat. I am staying optimistic bc I am only 11 weeks and I have an anterior placenta. So I am just going to continue to stay positive and not worry--thats the game plan.

Lifeisjoy 10-04-2012 01:01 PM

Prayers for both of you Britt and Alison.

mommabritt 10-04-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dagmomma
So sorry about your week Britt. Which I could help in some way. I hope everyone is feeling better soon.

Had a Dr appt yesterday and Dr couldn't find heartbeat. I am staying optimistic bc I am only 11 weeks and I have an anterior placenta. So I am just going to continue to stay positive and not worry--thats the game plan.

:hugs: praying for you that it's just placenta placement. When do you go for another check?

dagmomma 10-04-2012 03:55 PM

Halloween but I think I am going to change that. But it will be 4 weeks.