Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's Tuesday (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1449548)

~whitehologram~ 10-02-2012 12:25 AM

Basically it's Tuesday

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1305616431

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

~whitehologram~ 10-02-2012 12:30 AM

Re: Basically it's Tuesday

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 15756234)
Pie pie me oh my I love pie...

Me too...I want pie! Any kind of pie will do. Chicken, beef, vegetable, peach, cherry, apple, apricot....anything in pastry and I'd be happy. But I don't wanna make it myself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemurmommies (Post 15757236)
You taunt me with your pie!!

I just had German chocolate and a decaf. Now I am off to bed.

I had German hard candy for my late night treat....from last year's Christmas market.

Sleep well Mel! (and Ru....miss you!) :hugs: & :hugs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 15757272)
Night Mel

Night all I am sleepy

Night Jen! Sleep well :hugs:

jwjbbrown 10-02-2012 04:06 AM

3 am awake....hate this. Hope I can read myself back to sleep.

jwjbbrown 10-02-2012 06:17 AM

slept a bit more. damndog woke me at 5:05. good thing he is going to a no kill shelter on Thursday...

ok coffee is a must now...

jacksmommy1 10-02-2012 06:55 AM

sorry jen:(

cherylchoo 10-02-2012 07:29 AM

Hola mamacitas. It was the first night in over a week someone wasn't up coughing, or had a bad dream, or wet the bed, or whatever. I woke up with my alarm and was like, WTH. :rofl: SO apparently I got a full night's sleep for a change. It feels weird. :giggle2:

Great news on Walker Kari. They always have to CYA, don't they.

So much crap to do today. And it's overcast and rainy. Tomorrow is picture day and we have not discussed attire, and I apparently got the back to school haircuts *just* long enough ago that they really need bang trims. :banghead: So with any luck we will do that after dinner. Cuz Ginger has Pom Dance Cheer after school today. :rofl: Which we call Pom Deer Chance :giggle2: and I really hope Ginger is into it.

cherylchoo 10-02-2012 07:29 AM

Hola mamacitas. It was the first night in over a week someone wasn't up coughing, or had a bad dream, or wet the bed, or whatever. I woke up with my alarm and was like, WTH. :rofl: SO apparently I got a full night's sleep for a change. It feels weird. :giggle2:

Great news on Walker Kari. They always have to CYA, don't they.

So much crap to do today. And it's overcast and rainy. Tomorrow is picture day and we have not discussed attire, and I apparently got the back to school haircuts *just* long enough ago that they really need bang trims. :banghead: So with any luck we will do that after dinner. Cuz Ginger has Pom Dance Cheer after school today. :rofl: Which we call Pom Deer Chance :giggle2: and I really hope Ginger is into it.

Bethannp 10-02-2012 08:57 AM

:wave:
We all have colds. Boo. No fevers or anything though, so Levi took some mucinex and went to school. My plans for the day are laundry and resting.

~whitehologram~ 10-02-2012 09:43 AM

Hi Guys, I've just got home...for the second time. I forgot to go to the doctor for me prescription so I had to drive back into town.

We're just cleaning out Daisy's cage and then I'll be back.

I wanted to share this with you all. It's close to my heart. My friend Woolly Wormhead needs help.

jwjbbrown 10-02-2012 10:08 AM

at school...holy craziness batman...

I have gotten most of the insanity solved and will be able to settle in to getting the library in shape for the bookfair set up.

READING RAINBOW ROCKS....