Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In April (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   anyone buying diapers yet?? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1449710)

Janelle 10-02-2012 01:00 PM

anyone buying diapers yet??

I am ACHING to start shopping (after all my diapers going through 4 kids, I get to start from scratch! :thumbsup:)

I am going to the Little Seedling this weekend to "look", but I am sure I will do some buying. I kinda want to wait to see what gender this baby is. I don't want to do all gender neutral.

Has anyone set up their date for the ultrasound to find out the sex??

4dramamama 10-02-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janelle
I am ACHING to start shopping (after all my diapers going through 4 kids, I get to start from scratch! :thumbsup:)

I am going to the Little Seedling this weekend to "look", but I am sure I will do some buying. I kinda want to wait to see what gender this baby is. I don't want to do all gender neutral.

Has anyone set up their date for the ultrasound to find out the sex??

DH gave me the green light to buy new! We've always bought used from diaperswappers but he said go for the few extra bucks for new! Giddy!

I'm going to be around 20 weeks when we do the ultrasound. DH said he has to be in town for the event so I have wait forever. :)

Clothobsessed2010 10-02-2012 01:53 PM

*blush* i have been buying since we have been ttc. I have enough diapers to diaper triplets lol. I love my stash. And clothes as well. Shopping kept me sane.

RunawayBunny 10-02-2012 01:55 PM

Well I bought a few gmd fitteds way early on in my last pregnancy. Then, a week before I got my bfp I bought a friend's newborn fitteds (Diaper Drivethru?). I was a little worried I was cursing myself, but they are soooo soft and I just couldnt pass them up. So I am all set!

Mine are gender neutral and boyish. I figure a girl newb wont care, but DS will love "his" baby in truck diapers!

I may still buy some PUL covers in small and more yarn...

canadianbakers 10-02-2012 02:44 PM

Re: anyone buying diapers yet??

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunawayBunny (Post 15760200)
Mine are gender neutral and boyish. I figure a girl newb wont care, but DS will love "his" baby in truck diapers!

:) When I built our nb/small stash I just bought diapers I liked - there are some pink ones in there, and Levi never complained about any of them! :giggle: Really, though, the diapers are SO for my enjoyment, not the baby's!

We don't need any more diapers at all, so we won't be buying any this time around. I kept our whole stash from Levi, and had bought 4 (I think) more when pregnant with Elli, so I've got more than enough. :)

rverrone11 10-02-2012 02:48 PM

We use flats, so I have all of DD2's already. I am going to buy some smaller covers though. I've traded for two so far. :)

sbadger 10-02-2012 03:03 PM

I done already!!

dagmomma 10-02-2012 05:03 PM

Flats here too! I lent out my covers--I will probably get them back but I may buy some new ones and a dozen more flats.

Janelle 10-02-2012 05:28 PM

I haven't tried flats yet (and I have cloth diapered 4 children exclusively), so I should give them a go this time. I usually do prefolds/covers and fitteds/wool.

RunawayBunny 10-02-2012 05:52 PM

I almost exclusively used flats on DS, but I have never cloth diapered a newborn. Are flats bulky on them? I planned on using the flats for small and up.