Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Fave turned and topstitched fitteds (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1449865)

livismama 10-02-2012 08:49 PM

Fave turned and topstitched fitteds

Sized preferable, customs are fine, but I will not engage in super stalking......and front or side-snapping are both fine! :thumbsup:

Spam welcome!

juliasmom 10-02-2012 08:55 PM

I guess I will plug NanasBottoms again. They are Super gentle on the thighs....my Dd has very chubby, sensitive legs. I have a dozen all velour inners and outers with bamboo soakers. My only complaint is the long drying time.

babycat42 10-02-2012 08:56 PM

I wanna hear too

mariamommy 10-02-2012 08:59 PM

Re: Fave turned and topstitched fitteds

what size do you need?

livismama 10-02-2012 09:12 PM

My 10 month old is about 23# and 29" long...., chunky thighs and belly :)

fish3737 10-02-2012 10:44 PM

Pianissimo Cloth

Her newest style the Duet is all T & T.

They are wonderful fitted. My favorite fitted (tied with Elbees but those are for different reasons) in my almost 6 years of cding.

As you can see by my feedback I've tried A LOT of diapers in those years. :lostit:

seacat 10-02-2012 11:27 PM

I know you said sized but sbish snapless will always be mine.

McDMom 10-03-2012 07:57 AM

We only used T&T fitteds. I like Piannisimo, Sticky Peas and Megaroos. Sbish snap less is nice too but gets crunchier sooner. Pianissimo is SO soft and have a high rise. Sticky Peas are my favorite closureless fitted. I even got them used and they are super oft and stretchy with a full coverage in the bottom area. Megaroos are cute and I really like the vertical snaps. Again they are great for kids with tall rises. And her OS fits both my 28 inch DD and my 37.5 inch DD.

zoekate12 10-03-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McDMom (Post 15763068)
We only used T&T fitteds. I like Piannisimo, Sticky Peas and Megaroos. Sbish snap less is nice too but gets crunchier sooner. Pianissimo is SO soft and have a high rise. Sticky Peas are my favorite closureless fitted. I even got them used and they are super oft and stretchy with a full coverage in the bottom area. Megaroos are cute and I really like the vertical snaps. Again they are great for kids with tall rises. And her OS fits both my 28 inch DD and my 37.5 inch DD.

Are sticky peas still available? I've tried to find them on hyena cart and says its unavailable?? :/

mekjsk2000 10-03-2012 10:39 AM

The Cloth Canoe has awesome sized side snap fitteds but she just had a baby so I dont know when she will take custom orders/stock again. I also liked Bugga Bugga Boutique and she does sized T&T side snap fitteds too (I have an XL for sale if you need that size :) )