Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Trimmest AIO? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1450107)

dncnshu00 10-03-2012 01:49 PM

Trimmest AIO?

What do you think is the trimmest AIO diaper?

I have a full stash of Newborn Simplex for my newbie. She's 10 weeks old and weighs 9lbs. 8oz. so I know they will last a while. I'm starting to do some research on what diapers to get when she outgrows them. I'm looking at sized Simplex and Peachy Greens. Anyone know of any other really trim diapers?

omahonycm 10-03-2012 01:58 PM

Not technically an AIO but the trimmest diaper that is actually absorbant and works for me is the itti bitti d'lish snap in one. Their AIO is not trim though.

jennayoung99 10-03-2012 02:07 PM

Re: Trimmest AIO?

grovia AIOs are pretty trim too.

Kabuki24 10-03-2012 02:08 PM

Grovia, Rainshine Designs, the OS Simplex I think are more trim than the sized (but my son is 18 months), Bottombumpers, BGE's aren't too bad, hmmm.. there are lots of threads on here recently with trim options, you might try searching. They were really good threads if I remember right.

dncnshu00 10-03-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kabuki24 (Post 15765027)
Grovia, Rainshine Designs, the OS Simplex I think are more trim than the sized (but my son is 18 months), Bottombumpers, BGE's aren't too bad, hmmm.. there are lots of threads on here recently with trim options, you might try searching. They were really good threads if I remember right.

Thanks! I'll search and see what I come up with.

loveReese2pieces 10-03-2012 03:18 PM

Peachy Greens hands down! They are sposie trim, sooo absorbant and fit so well on many different types of babies. LOVE them- just wish they had a stay dry option!

reyasunshine 10-03-2012 05:02 PM

Out of the ones I've used, BG Freetimes are the trimmest. I compared them with Simplex OS and BGEs, plus others like Itti Bitti and Imse Vimse, and FTs were still trimmer. :) I did use GroVia too, but I don't remember comparing them because I just didn't like how that diaper fit my DD.

thejuel 10-03-2012 06:11 PM

Bottombumpers and BGE are the most trim AND absorbent for us. Peachy Greens, Rainshine Designs and GroVia are very trim but leaked :(

molly2419 10-03-2012 07:39 PM

BGE, peachy green (w/peachy hemp doubler for heavy wetter), tots bots, OS simplex, and freetimes if your baby is older. I'm not sure if these would be very trim on a young baby.

EyeDocMommy 10-03-2012 09:39 PM

Bumware extreme AIOs are by far the trimmest. A close second are tots bots!