Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   WAHM wipes like Quilter's Nappies?? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1450143)

Xanders 10-03-2012 03:02 PM

WAHM wipes like Quilter's Nappies??
 
Ok I need new girly travel wipes with Sherpa on one side just like Quilter's Nappies. She's barely stocking anymore :(. I'd like to have them by next month, so now I'm getting worried there won't be another stocking soon. Can you recommend another WAHM who makes wipes veryy similar???

shortcake2386 10-03-2012 03:07 PM

Re: WAHM wipes like Quilter's Nappies??
 
i can make custom wipes w/sherpa on one side. my travel wipes are 4x8 but i can do other sizes also

Xanders 10-03-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shortcake2386
i can make custom wipes w/sherpa on one side. my travel wipes are 4x8 but i can do other sizes also

Ok! I'll pm you for more info!

onegratefulmama 10-03-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xanders
Ok I need new girly travel wipes with Sherpa on one side just like Quilter's Nappies. She's barely stocking anymore :(. I'd like to have them by next month, so now I'm getting worried there won't be another stocking soon. Can you recommend another WAHM who makes wipes veryy similar???

Email her and ask. I just got some from what was left in stock and in my comments asked for a specific 1 and she had just finished some & invoiced me. I have MORE than enough QN but just can't help myself!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Xanders 10-03-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onegratefulmama

Email her and ask. I just got some from what was left in stock and in my comments asked for a specific 1 and she had just finished some & invoiced me. I have MORE than enough QN but just can't help myself!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Thanks!

EyeDocMommy 10-03-2012 09:42 PM

Honestly no wipes I've found come close to QN! Hers rock!

Xanders 10-04-2012 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeDocMommy
Honestly no wipes I've found come close to QN! Hers rock!

They do! I love them!!!

MamaJosie 10-04-2012 05:17 PM

Re: WAHM wipes like Quilter's Nappies??
 
I love them but it stinks that she's not stocking anymore it seems. I need to get a serger and make my own. Yes, I did just use needing wipes as an excuse to get a serger!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors