Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Why yes, yes I would LOVE to drop everything.... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1450166)

Terra 10-03-2012 04:11 PM

Why yes, yes I would LOVE to drop everything....

....my wonderful son, and come wipe your butt! Whhhaaa....?????

Had to post this on FB too! Why is it that only moms can wipe bottoms, pour apple juice and get a snack??? I don't have some magical touch, but my goodness, you'd think I was the mommy-god when it comes to such things!!:giggle2:

Nothing like a 4 year old throwing a fit ON the toilet because I've sent daddy in to wipe help get things...errrr, cleaned up...while I cook dinner! Screaming, and I do mean a banshee is in the house, type screaming...."I WANT MOMMY TO WIPE MY BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ....comes from the restroom.

And apparently apple juice and snacks taste better when I get them ready too ;)

And like a good friend pointed out, but only daddy's get uninterrupted time in the bathroom! TRUE story! Even when I lock my door, little hot wheels cars, string cheese, paper, books, whatever will fit under the crack...comes inside the door! :giggle:

Anyone else have this magical touch ;)

qsefthuko 10-03-2012 04:14 PM

Re: Why yes, yes I would LOVE to drop everything....

Oh yeah. And my husband doesn't understand why I say hold ds2 so I can use the bathroom. There is nothing like being able to pee in peace.

Terra 10-03-2012 04:23 PM

Oh so true! like 30 wonderful seconds of silence [or as silent it gets with kids outside the door!]

KiltedKingdom 10-03-2012 04:26 PM

My 2-year old pitched a fit recently when his dad tried to change his diaper because he had pooped when I was out grocery shopping. Now, I understand that daddy just doesn't do things like that, but I wasn't even there! Oh, these silly kids!

KaleidoscopeEyes 10-03-2012 04:27 PM

dh is the butt wiper around here lol

KiltedKingdom 10-03-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaleidoscopeEyes (Post 15765770)

How did you manage that one? My DH has changed MAYBE 1 diaper per kid... :banghead:

Terra 10-03-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Awesome!! Now my husband will do it, but goodness, oh how the kids look forward to mom instead! Crazy kids.

kannondicarpo 10-03-2012 04:33 PM

I so understand this. I was in the bathroom yesterday (my husband was out with the kids in the living room) and when I came out all 3 of them needed me for something. My head almost exploded in that instant because I could not for the life of me figure out why all of these things couldn't have been asked of Daddy. Even my husband was like, "Sheesh guys, why didn't you ask me while Mommy was in there?"

ohgirlohboyohno 10-03-2012 04:57 PM

and I think there is some spy camera on the bathroom door...if I sneak off (while kiddos are peacefully playing/watching tv/sleeping!....as soon as I shut the door..."MOMMY!!! where are you??....I need....."

Seriously :headscratch:

trulyprecious 10-03-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

DH runs in the opposite direction when it comes to dirty diapers. :banghead: It is very annoying. He and the boys call for "MOMMY".