Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Cheapest diapers? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1450175)

tmrobinson 10-03-2012 04:50 PM

Cheapest diapers?

I know the cheapest would be flats/pfs and covers but after that what would be next. Buying new also so no FSOT. Sunbaby?

reyasunshine 10-03-2012 05:04 PM

Re: Cheapest diapers?

I guess SunBaby would be cheapest then, but I don't like pockets, so I wouldn't go that route. :p If you buy BG FTs right now at Cotton Babies, they come to just over $15 per diaper... for an awesome AIO! Plus, there's a coupon code out there somewhere that gives an additional 5 or 10% off... ;)

qsefthuko 10-03-2012 05:12 PM

I don't know what size your looking for but greenmountaindiapers has nb workhorse fitteds for $5. I don't remember what the larger sizes were but for fitteds that is like really cheap.

Boohakis 10-03-2012 05:31 PM

We have Sunbaby and we LOVE them! That's all we use now.

DS is 7 weeks and our first in cloth. We have found that we prefer pockets rather than dealing with the prefolds and covers that we started with.

I recommend Sunbaby and am going to be buying more when she releases new prints.

tmrobinson 10-03-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reyasunshine (Post 15765939)
I guess SunBaby would be cheapest then, but I don't like pockets, so I wouldn't go that route. :p If you buy BG FTs right now at Cotton Babies, they come to just over $15 per diaper... for an awesome AIO! Plus, there's a coupon code out there somewhere that gives an additional 5 or 10% off... ;)

Thanks I found the coupon code for 5% and with the B5G1 it comes out to $14.63 per diaper. I used cloth with my older two but just couldn't get into it with dd #3 but now that my oldest has started school I have a little more time and want to start again but since I pretty much sold everything I don't want to spend a lot again.

tmrobinson 10-03-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boohakis (Post 15766022)
We have Sunbaby and we LOVE them! That's all we use now.

DS is 7 weeks and our first in cloth. We have found that we prefer pockets rather than dealing with the prefolds and covers that we started with.

I recommend Sunbaby and am going to be buying more when she releases new prints.

Do you know when she will have new prints? I want to order some but don't really like the prints she has now.

babycat42 10-03-2012 05:42 PM

ALVAs with a coop are the cheapest you can get. I think it may possible be cheaper than prefolds and covers.

newmommy13 10-03-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmrobinson

Do you know when she will have new prints? I want to order some but don't really like the prints she has now.

I just ordered the new prints through a coop on fb. :lostit:

tmrobinson 10-03-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newmommy13 (Post 15766665)
I just ordered the new prints through a coop on fb. :lostit:

Can I still order and if so can you let me know what I need to do to get to the FB page?

nahrie 10-04-2012 01:27 PM

Link to a post I did about diapering on a budget and pulling off almost any type of diaper you want.