Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Swaddlebees Re-stock? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1450472)

lynn97 10-04-2012 03:11 PM

Swaddlebees Re-stock?

I am LOVING our OS Simplex!! We don't need any more diapers (heck, we didn't need these) but I have been on the lookout for more of these. Sadly, they seem to be pretty sparse. Does anyone (retailers in particular) know when Seaddlebees is going to re-stock? Or are there new prints coming or something? This doesn't seem to be like Swaddlebees. Then again, I think their popularity seems to have exploded this past few months.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Kabuki24 10-04-2012 03:22 PM

Re: Swaddlebees Re-stock?

What prints are you looking for exactly?

All I know, honestly, they have told us nothing, is that when they were on CNN a couple weekends ago, they said on their FB fan page to look for a sneak preview of the new prints, so I'm guessing new prints might be realeased sometime in the near future.

dannic 10-04-2012 04:47 PM

kissed bythe moons newsletter said her order would be in soon...

AND NEW PRINTS?! ACK! YAY!:lostit: I am planning on using sized simplex for this baby and would love new prints and solid colors, too!

littlewoob 10-04-2012 05:07 PM

Kelly's Closet just posted on facebook that they have restocked Swaddlebees and Blueberry :)

lynn97 10-04-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kabuki24
What prints are you looking for exactly?

All I know, honestly, they have told us nothing, is that when they were on CNN a couple weekends ago, they said on their FB fan page to look for a sneak preview of the new prints, so I'm guessing new prints might be realeased sometime in the near future.

I thought I had heard that new prints were coming, that must have

lynn97 10-04-2012 06:16 PM

Oops! I must have read it there. I'm excited to see what they'll be!

I'm looking for a monkey OS Simplex in particular.

brklyn_rsr 10-04-2012 06:38 PM

www.fluffenvy.com has a lot in stock

Kabuki24 10-04-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynn97 (Post 15770739)
Oops! I must have read it there. I'm excited to see what they'll be!

I'm looking for a monkey OS Simplex in particular.

Someones gotta have one! We are out of that print:(

lynn97 10-04-2012 07:18 PM

Eh, I don't really need it. After my Eden's Baby (aka Rosemary's Baby) experience recently, I'm sticking w/my usual stores. I'll hold out and hope I get one some day ;-)

viannqueen3 10-04-2012 09:52 PM

Ooooooo yes I was wondering the same thing! I've been wanting newborn simplex owls but aren't in a hurry. Can't wait to see the new prints!