Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Recommend a pail liner (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1450593)

juliasmom 10-04-2012 08:48 PM

Recommend a pail liner

My 2 year old Leslies Pail liner ripped open down the side today when I was carrying 4 days worth of dirties to the washer :yuck: I have a RAR pail liner the same age that has held up well, except the drawstring died long ago :( I liked the elastic top of the Leslies bag, but durability and cuteness is a must! Please recommend a pail liner for me. Thx

McDMom 10-04-2012 09:07 PM

Love my Planetwise liners. Fairly inexpensive, lots of colors, elastic top and durable. I have three that I've been using for almost 2 years with no issue.

A.Fred 10-04-2012 09:12 PM

Re: Recommend a pail liner

I personally have all diaper palz stuff..and love it :) good prices too! and she has a code DSMAMA for I think like 5 or 10% off..

momgoddess 10-04-2012 09:14 PM

I love my Planetwise one. It's thick, durable and cute!

Palooka 10-04-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McDMom (Post 15771423)
Love my Planetwise liners. Fairly inexpensive, lots of colors, elastic top and durable. I have three that I've been using for almost 2 years with no issue.

Yup. Heart my planet wise!

I bought a red ("crimson") kanga pail liner and had to send it back as a warranty claim. For the first 2 weeks it bled onto all my diapers, so my boy was wearing pink prefolds, even though I pre-washed the liner alone with cold water several times before using it and I replaced my hot wash with warm. It also delaminated in several places, and the inner tags frayed and came off on the second wash. I requested and received a white replacement, but I think it's starting to delaminate too after only a few months. And nope, I never put it in the dryer or bleached it.

Plus I've suddenly become paranoid about strangulation hazards, and every time I see that draw-string dangling from the side of the can I get freaked out. The Planetwise bag has elastic at the top, which is so much safer.

lynn97 10-04-2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McDMom

Yep!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

juliasmom 10-04-2012 09:26 PM

Thanks all! I will check out planerwise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenn.mcc

Yup. Heart my planet wise!

I bought a red ("crimson") kanga pail liner and had to send it back as a warranty claim. For the first 2 weeks it bled onto all my diapers, so my boy was wearing pink prefolds, even though I pre-washed the liner alone with cold water several times before using it and I replaced my hot wash with warm. It also delaminated in several places, and the inner tags frayed and came off on the second wash. I requested and received a white replacement, but I think it's starting to delaminate too after only a few months. And nope, I never put it in the dryer or bleached it.

Plus I've suddenly become paranoid about strangulation hazards, and every time I see that draw-string dangling from the side of the can I get freaked out. The Planetwise bag has elastic at the top, which is so much safer.

That stinks! I have an Eco Owls one. I always wash and usually dry my pail liners with the diapers...hot and heavy, LOL. The only casualty was the darn drawstring....it got hung up in the washer and unraveled. It has not delaminated and is water tight after 2 years. I also have an Eco Owls RAR wetbag that has held up equally well for 2+ years. I wonder if different batches/prints have better TPU?

mamatoclaire 10-04-2012 09:42 PM

Diaper Palz! Mine have held up perfectly, they're almost a year old.

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum

OneDayAtATime 10-04-2012 09:55 PM

Another vote for planetwise.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

lauralita 10-04-2012 10:35 PM

I have a Planetwise and a Kissaluvs. Both are VERY durable and have worked great for us!