Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Wool, dharma dyes, PUL, boingo's, detergent samples (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1450706)

jessreichenbach 10-05-2012 07:43 AM

Wool, dharma dyes, PUL, boingo's, detergent samples

ISO

My usual place to buy pul is on vacay so I thought I'd try here. I'm looking for some good quality (no babyville) Printed PUL in both Boy/girl and GN prints. Would love to buy a lot to save on shipping costs from multiple people, Yardage is best (at least enough to make 3 or 4 diapers/trainers in various sizes of each) but if you have some cute DC's i may be interested in those as well, A bonus if you have FOE to match!! PM me pics/prices with what you have! PP Ready!!

Also looking for Wool interlock fabcric (95/5 blend from natures fabrics) both natural and some thats been dyed

looking for acid dyes for wool from Dharma, partials ok even if someone wants to part with 3 or 4 tbs of a few colors i'd buy that do. Variety of colors is good!

a set of boingos (preferably boy or gn color)

Some detergent samples. Having an issue with stink and amonia. I've been using Rockin Green for quite some time and found that its not working for us. any cd safe detergent samples ( litterally enough for 2-3 loads in a ziplock bag to try is fine!)

pm me!

jessreichenbach 10-08-2012 07:27 AM

Re: Med Boyish Wool, Flats, boingo's, detergent samples

bump... still looking

jessreichenbach 10-15-2012 05:39 AM

ISO Printed PUL

My usual place to buy pul is on vacay so I thought I'd try here. I'm looking for some good quality (no babyville) Printed PUL in both Boy/girl and GN prints. Would love to buy a lot to save on shipping costs from multiple people, Yardage is best (at least enough to make 3 or 4 diapers/trainers in various sizes of each) but if you have some cute DC's i may be interested in those as well, A bonus if you have FOE to match!! PM me pics/prices with what you have! PP Ready!!

jessreichenbach 10-15-2012 03:50 PM

Re: Med Boyish Wool, Flats, boingo's, detergent samples

bump

jessreichenbach 10-16-2012 08:50 AM

Re: Wool, dharma dyes, PUL, boingo's, detergent samples

bumpity bump

livismama 10-16-2012 09:19 AM

I have a TON of Dharma acid dye that is getting no love around here - I would love to get rid of it. Lots and lots of colors, all partially used 2 oz jars. Want me to inventory and lyk how much/what I have?

jessreichenbach 10-16-2012 09:37 AM

That would be fantastic!

jessreichenbach 10-17-2012 07:58 AM

bump

jessreichenbach 10-18-2012 08:05 AM

bump

jessreichenbach 10-19-2012 05:19 AM

bump