Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   maybe just 2 more.... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1450924)

AZmommy 10-05-2012 04:54 PM

maybe just 2 more....

:giggle: Okay this is totally jsut silly yet everytime I look at my stash it becomes an issue..

I've delt with a 12 diaper stash since last summer, I made it work and it overall worked fine.. However with BG having their buy 5 get one free sale I decided it was a great chance to pick up a few more diapers and went for a pack. My DD isn't ready to PT yet I expect she might not be for a bit plus we are trying for another child. Also even 18 diapers is hardly and excessive amount most anyone here would say my purchase was justified.. I even had DH blessing..
So all was good, then I though hey with an extra six diapers maybe I could go back to cloth at night, I'd stretched 12 diapers by using sposies at night or in the diaper bag..I found a few doubles I still had and tried then with a few of my new free times and LOVED the results! I can now do 2 nights in cloth and then I do a sposie on the third night when I wash diapers.. Honestly I have no intention of changing that I love it...
My issue is now my stacks are uneven :blush: :giggle2:
I keep my diapers on a shelf in our bathroom in 3 stacks 2 stacks of 6 of my thirstie duos and one stack of the 6 FT...
But now I stuff two and reserve them for night time I put them on a seperate shelf so they dont get mixed up.. That doesn't bother me..
The stack of 4 below does.. I NEED them even! I can't do 4 stacks of 4 not enough width, not 2 stacks of 8 not enough height.. 3 stacks of 6 fit perfectly they looked all nice and pretty and complete.. My world was in order and made sense..
So see now I must buy just 2 more free times where I don't care I'll look on FSOT or maybe find a sale but really it doesn't matter I need order restored.
DH just laughed at me :roflmbo: and said I was doing too much of this :dramatic:
He never sees the bigger picture

Deanna

nosilla 10-05-2012 05:10 PM

Haha!

ServingHim 10-05-2012 05:45 PM

Re: maybe just 2 more....

You crack me up Deanna!

mms1972 10-05-2012 05:47 PM

LOL....yes u need to restore balance!

Sent from my VM670 using DS Forum

Catbutt Diapers 10-05-2012 06:05 PM

*hugs*
I know EXACTLY what you mean... and how horrible and unsettling it is every time you see that offensive vile stack... all you see is the missing two diapers. Even the change right before the wash, when your diaper stack is depleated - all you can see is the HOLE from the two missing diapers!
This is the reason why my stash got so out of hand... I must restore the balance!

Kabuki24 10-05-2012 06:12 PM

kalibratx4 10-05-2012 06:42 PM

sound like something a lot of us might say (and do :)

armywife21 10-05-2012 06:57 PM

Aahhahaha!

qhorses8 10-05-2012 07:48 PM

you need 3 more, one for that 3rd night to set aside with the other 2 for night so you can cloth full time!

AZmommy 10-05-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qhorses8 (Post 15776091)
you need 3 more, one for that 3rd night to set aside with the other 2 for night so you can cloth full time!

actually no that is my other issue I can't stand the idea of doing diapers and not having EVERYONE cleaned.. No matter how many night diapers I own I would still sposie on wash night.. Yes I have issues.

Deanna