Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   S/O Body hair on others? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1450989)

mommabritt 10-05-2012 09:07 PM

S/O Body hair on others?

The other thread got me thinking... Depending on how you feel about hair on yourself, how do you feel about body hair on your partner?

Mama*Kim 10-05-2012 09:15 PM

My DH, thanks to his Korean genes, has very little body hair. He couldn't even grow a full mustache or beard if he tried, no chest or back hair, minimal arm and leg hair, etc. He's got a bit of hair downstairs, but keeps it trimmed up. Just the way I like it. ;)

KaleidoscopeEyes 10-05-2012 09:23 PM

Re: S/O Body hair on others?

dh has a little bit but it's super soft.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot..._3552644_n.jpg

my ex had a little bit too but his was very course and i didnt like it. i would not want to be with someone super hairy. i once dated a guy who had a very hair back and he wanted me to give him a back rub :yuck: i told him only with the shirt on

TwistedBranches 10-05-2012 09:25 PM

My DH's nickname is Sasquatch! He actually has to shave the chest/back hair down because it holds sweat in his shirt and under his bulletproof vest at work. I joked with him last month because his hair razor broke and he found and used our spare pet hair electric razor! It doesn't bug me, but he likes to keep it shaved down anyway.... I guess i haven't ever given it any thought. He shaves his head too.

It's soft hair though, not coarse.

mixed_chica 10-05-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mama*Kim (Post 15776438)
My DH, thanks to his Korean genes, has very little body hair. He couldn't even grow a full mustache or beard if he tried, no chest or back hair, minimal arm and leg hair, etc. He's got a bit of hair downstairs, but keeps it trimmed up. Just the way I like it. ;)

Just like my dh, but he's Filipino. His nearly hairless, silky smooth body is such a turn on for me lol! The only thing that sucks is I'm harrier than him and can sometimes be self conscious of it. When I see other people who are hairy our not hairy, I honestly don't think anything of it. It hasn't really been something that crosses my mind.

waterisntsomething 10-05-2012 09:28 PM

I like body hair on men..wouldn't mind if SO had more :blush: (but he's a redhead so that makes up for it :giggle: ).

jam's mum 10-05-2012 09:30 PM

DH is hairy as all get out. He finds it a bit embarrassing, which breaks my heart. He shaves his back (well, I shave it) and trims his pubes.

I couldn't care either way.

ETA: a ex gf of mine used to get bikini waxes. I HATED that, but I never told her. I was jealous of her hairless legs though.

mommabritt 10-05-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaleidoscopeEyes
dh has a little bit but it's super soft.

my ex had a little bit too but his was very course and i didnt like it. i would not want to be with someone super hairy. i once dated a guy who had a very hair back and he wanted me to give him a back rub :yuck: i told him only with the shirt on

the pose :giggle:
Quote:

Originally Posted by MommaCrunch82
My DH's nickname is Sasquatch! He actually has to shave the chest/back hair down because it holds sweat in his shirt and under his bulletproof vest at work. I joked with him last month because his hair razor broke and he found and used our spare pet hair electric razor! It doesn't bug me, but he likes to keep it shaved down anyway.... I guess i haven't ever given it any thought. He shaves his head too.

It's soft hair though, not coarse.

My little brothers nickname is Sasquatch!

Bhavana 10-07-2012 01:11 PM

I would be mortified if I found DH talking about my hairy bits/what I use to remove it, on a public forum.

MatildasMum 10-07-2012 01:26 PM

My DH has a hairy chest and I LOVE it.