Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Deal on a radian? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1451087)

pgkcb13 10-06-2012 11:46 AM

Deal on a radian?
 
Anyone know if there's a good time to buy a radian or some place that has them on sale often? We're going to need one before the baby comes in April so I figured I'd start keeping my eyes open...

msmueller1983 10-06-2012 12:09 PM

Re: Deal on a radian?
 
I got mine new in box off eBay... I got the radian rxt for $200

Mags462 10-06-2012 02:15 PM

Re: Deal on a radian?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pgkcb13 (Post 15777978)
Anyone know if there's a good time to buy a radian or some place that has them on sale often? We're going to need one before the baby comes in April so I figured I'd start keeping my eyes open...

I'd watch nobetterdeal.com and wayfair clearance......

My Sweet Blessings 10-06-2012 05:52 PM

Re: Deal on a radian?
 
amazon has some for just under $200

pgkcb13 10-06-2012 11:55 PM

Re: Deal on a radian?
 
Thanks guys!

fish3737 10-07-2012 12:03 AM

Re: Deal on a radian?
 
I've bought the last three from Kohls. There regular prices are inflated, but on coupon it is a good deal.

I wait until they are having the 15% 20% 30% off coupons. Then if you just search the code online for 30% off - you can do it all online with free shipping.

If makes the total under $200 shipped. If you frequent Kohls you can use Kohls cash towards the total as well.

:thumbsup:

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/baby...r+Car+Seat.jsp

So 30% off their regular price would be $199.50.

pgkcb13 10-07-2012 11:50 AM

Re: Deal on a radian?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fish3737 (Post 15780258)
I've bought the last three from Kohls. There regular prices are inflated, but on coupon it is a good deal.

I wait until they are having the 15% 20% 30% off coupons. Then if you just search the code online for 30% off - you can do it all online with free shipping.

If makes the total under $200 shipped. If you frequent Kohls you can use Kohls cash towards the total as well.

:thumbsup:

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/baby...r+Car+Seat.jsp

So 30% off their regular price would be $199.50.

Great, thanks!

yogamama28 10-07-2012 11:52 AM

I got mine off amazon. They had certain prints (gray camo) on sale big time.

Br00klynn 10-08-2012 07:04 AM

Re: Deal on a radian?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yogamama28 (Post 15781304)
I got mine off amazon. They had certain prints (gray camo) on sale big time.

How long ago did you buy it, which model was it, and how much was it? The rxt is $239 right now and I don't know whether to buy it or wait for the price to drop more. Also, diapers.com will price match, and if you're a new customer, give you their new customer discount (10% off up to $20, I think). That's how I bought my last radian, but it was with the price match with $10 plus 20% off! It looks like they've changed it though.

pgkcb13 10-08-2012 11:44 AM

Re: Deal on a radian?
 
Yeah, I've been keeping my eye on the amazon ones... will have to look at diapers.com too


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors