Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   DELETE - PM'd Winner Van13 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1451113)

Only 10-06-2012 01:52 PM

DELETE - PM'd Winner Van13

PLEASE READ PRIOR TO ENTERING:

1. Please be an ACTIVE member beyond FSOT - yes, I will look back in history to check.
2. Be able to pay the $3.50 to cover shipping, DC, and the cost of the poly mailer.
3. Be in need. I prefer these go to an active member of DS who, due to whatever circumstances would not be able to afford to outright purchase such an item.
4. If they don't work out or when your child outgrows them I hope you'll FFS to another mama in need on here. :)

US or APO addresses only.

http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/cb494add.jpg

Size SMALL
Hip - 16
Rise - 14
Inseam measured from bottom of gusset to end of leg - 3'' Fit more like a clam digger or board short style.

Knit with 100% wool, gender neutral green(a little brighter in person) yarn similar to Cascade(can't recall the name). New, unused. They were folded which is why it looks as though there are impressions in the pants.

They were practice for me when I first started knitting woolies but they are fully functioning.

sunnyllama 10-06-2012 06:49 PM

Re: Size Small Woolies

I havent made any posts in other areas of the forum but I have done quite a bit of reading in the ttc forum as well as the pregnancy forum. That probably doesnt count but if it does, I would love to enter this lotto.

mypeanut09 10-06-2012 09:52 PM

Those are adorable! My LO is too big, but I am jealous of your knitting skills!

waterisntsomething 10-07-2012 10:37 AM

not entering, but nice lotto mama!

daddyn4wisechix 10-07-2012 11:28 AM

PLEASE enter me for my newbie :)!

Tina5834 10-07-2012 02:10 PM

Not entering! But they are adorable!

MommaM0510 10-07-2012 07:55 PM

They are so cute! I'd love to be entered for our newbie. Thanks for the great lotto!

Van1300 10-08-2012 10:25 AM

Please enter me :) I am expecting a boy in November and did not CD my DD until 4 mos. I have NB/small prefolds and a few covers but would love to experiment with wool. I will totally FFS them when I am done!!

Thank you!!

amicrazy 10-09-2012 06:09 AM

I am very new to this site, so I likely do not qualify for this LOTTO, but what the heck, I'm desperate, so I thought I would try. :) I haven't even set up my account entirely yet! I will not be able to use cloth diapers on my son who is due to be born on November 15th unless I receive some assistance to get enough diapers and such to start out. Because of recent losses in my family, we simply cannot afford the high start-up costs, but I'm sure going to give it a try and when I'm back on my feet financially, I am committed to assisting other Moms new to cloth diapering who are in similar situations as me right now. I can afford the shipping and handling costs, however! Thanks for your consideration and THANK YOU for being so unbelievable generous with your items!!!! I'm optimistic someone in need will receive your items! -Irene

Southern Momma 10-11-2012 01:10 PM

I'd love to enter this lotto :) I'm expecting LO#2 in April. I started CD'ing DD when she was 7 months old and have sold or given away most her dipes except size XL. I'm slowing building a newborn thru size large stash. I am planning on using only wool for this LO because DD had issues with PUL and we really didn't like fleece. I can only afford EUC-GUC at great prices and FFS. Definitely everything I get for FFS will offered to another momma for FFS when I'm done with it. Most EUC and GUC will be offered for FFS too. Thanks for offering this great lotto :)