Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What the heck just happened to me? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1451184)

Tina5834 10-06-2012 05:10 PM

I woke up from a nap and my stomach started hurting, right under my sternum. The pain then spread around to my back so it felt like this hula hoop of pain. Even my arms hurt. It lasted about 15 minutes and then the pain was gone. Now, when I say pain, I mean PAIN! I was rolling around on the ground like a complete idiot! DH said it was probably gas.

Fishie Kisses 10-06-2012 05:13 PM

Re: What the heck just happened to me?
 
Sounds like gas to me...I've had super painful gas and it's usually there.

Celeste 10-06-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinaDeanette
I woke up from a nap and my stomach started hurting, right under my sternum. The pain then spread around to my back so it felt like this hula hoop of pain. Even my arms hurt. It lasted about 15 minutes and then the pain was gone. Now, when I say pain, I mean PAIN! I was rolling around on the ground like a complete idiot! DH said it was probably gas.

DH said it's probably a gallstone that you passed. (He's a PA in the ER.)

Fishie Kisses 10-06-2012 05:15 PM

Re: What the heck just happened to me?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celeste (Post 15778913)
DH said it's probably a gallstone that you passed. (He's a PA in the ER.)

OUCH!!!

chandni3 10-06-2012 05:17 PM

Re: What the heck just happened to me?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celeste (Post 15778913)
DH said it's probably a gallstone that you passed. (He's a PA in the ER.)

Yea, maybe that. A girl at work had gallstones or sludge or something and she said it was worse than labour.

Tina5834 10-06-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chandni3

Yea, maybe that. A girl at work had gallstones or sludge or something and she said it was worse than labour.

Omg! It was!!!!!

RainandRedemption 10-06-2012 06:20 PM

Re: What the heck just happened to me?
 
sounds like gas to me. IDK anything about gallstones though

Our5boys 10-06-2012 06:39 PM

Re: What the heck just happened to me?
 
Another vote for gallstone. Worse than labor. Next time you feel the pain start, try drinking a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. and it might help shorten the pain. Fifteen minutes really isn't that long for an attack but it sounds exactly like one from the way you described it.

Tina5834 10-06-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Our5boys
Another vote for gallstone. Worse than labor. Next time you feel the pain start, try drinking a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. and it might help shorten the pain. Fifteen minutes really isn't that long for an attack but it sounds exactly like one from the way you described it.

Well, it felt like hours!!!! Thank God it didn't last longer. I can't even imagine that!

MIpiccolo44 10-06-2012 07:15 PM

Re: What the heck just happened to me?
 
If it wrapped around the back then I would say it really sounds like gallstones - go get an ultrasound... I had really sporadic attacks and ignored it, then had to have my gallbladder removed at 14 weeks this pregnancy. (apparently pregnancy makes it worse)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors