Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   NTNP October 7th - October 13th (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1451300)

ashliemh 10-07-2012 07:00 AM

NTNP October 7th - October 13th

This is a thread for mamas who are not trying but not preventing pregnancy to hang out and chat.

Our Lovely Ladies

Lexy
Mommy2boys2007
Cormama
s@hmommy
justjess
fishingfor5
ChelseaGirl7
Ktmelody
ashliemh
angelacez
Rdesonia
boobmommi
Beaners Mom
Sweetmama26
Maddalena
lilg82882
Haleybailey
mamamarisa
MadeofStarStuff
Leaner
itsajoi
Lisathena
kanga1622
opheliaspins
simplyleah87
waterisntsomething
JackieMarieVDV
pine_apple_goat

:lostit:BFP'S:lostit:
casersmama
CharmedMama
FishiesKisses

ashliemh 10-07-2012 07:06 AM

Re: NTNP October 7th - October 13th

Question of the week: What is your favorite kind of music?

Answer: For me it varies...I like country, worship music and my DH has been listening to Mumford and Sons a lot lately, and I like them too. Casting Crowns has been one of my go to's a lot lately. And of course there is the mix of Veggies Tales and Kids Songs too lol :) Those songs get stuck in my head!

Hope you are all having a great day!

kanga1622 10-07-2012 07:45 AM

QotW: I listen to country most of the time. My absolute favorite group is Tonic Sol Fa. They do a little bit of everything. We have tickets to see them in Dec and I am so excited!

AFM: not much new. DS has been sleeping awfully lately and his whining is driving us batty. I think he is having growing pains at night and possibly getting his last molars. I am ready for a kid that sleeps through the night.

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum

simplyleah87 10-07-2012 02:39 PM

My favorite is indie :) loving the avert brothers right now.

I'm on cd 11 right now, so o should be this week I think :) we are going to NYC tomorrow for a few days so maybe we will conceive a baby there ;)

simplyleah87 10-07-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashliemh
Question of the week: What is your favorite kind of music?

Answer: For me it varies...I like country, worship music and my DH has been listening to Mumford and Sons a lot lately, and I like them too. Casting Crowns has been one of my go to's a lot lately. And of course there is the mix of Veggies Tales and Kids Songs too lol :) Those songs get stuck in my head!

Hope you are all having a great day!

My son loves veggie tales!

ashliemh 10-08-2012 06:26 AM

Kanga1622: I hope your DS starts sleeping better for you :hugs:

Simplyleah87: I hope you have a great, and hopefully productive ;) trip to NYC. I have never been, but it is on my list of things that I want to do at some point :) And yay for Veggie Tales, lol.

AFM: Getting ready to go run errands to day. We need groceries in a major way! Thinking that there is going to be some laundry in my future today as well. Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

*TinyJoys* 10-08-2012 09:40 AM

:newhere: Could I join here? My husband and I originally actually wanted to start trying for baby #2, I was starting to take my bbt, opk's and track my cm but then it just seemed like a chore. We don't want to pressure ourselves, we just want to have fun and hopefully some time along the line another baby will come. Besides I just had my first post partum AF starting on Sept. 28th and ending about a week ago, so I would like to give my body time (after all it had been almost 16 months since my son was born). Anyway, there's a brief explanation of where I'm at, I hope I can join this group and meet some other ladies in a similar situation and just have some fun.

simplyleah87 10-08-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieMarieVDV
:newhere: Could I join here? My husband and I originally actually wanted to start trying for baby #2, I was starting to take my bbt, opk's and track my cm but then it just seemed like a chore. We don't want to pressure ourselves, we just want to have fun and hopefully some time along the line another baby will come. Besides I just had my first post partum AF starting on Sept. 28th and ending about a week ago, so I would like to give my body time (after all it had been almost 16 months since my son was born). Anyway, there's a brief explanation of where I'm at, I hope I can join this group and meet some other ladies in a similar situation and just have some fun.

Our sons must be the same age! Emery will be 16 months on the 22nd

ashliemh 10-08-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieMarieVDV (Post 15784581)

I will get you added to the list :) Welcome mama!

pine_apple_goat 10-08-2012 01:25 PM

May I join to?

Dh and I recently decided to ntnp. I couldn't be happier. Dd turned 2 on August 4th and I've been wanting another since she turned one but dh said no. We've done a lot of talking and planning and decided that if it happens it happens.

Qotw- I've been in a pop type mood lately. It keeps me upbeat. I also like a lot of rock music.