Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What are you waiting on? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1451318)

ServingHim 10-07-2012 08:33 AM

What are you waiting on?

I just got 4 Totsbots easyfits yesterday and am still waiting on:

2 more Totsbots
2 Swaddlebees OS AIOs (want to try these)
12 Osocozy staydry prefolds in infant
12 Osocozy staydry prefolds in premium

And I just have to say that Erin at Diaperparties.com is awesome!!! She is now my favorite diaper store. She is very fast to ship and is on top of it! She is even prepping my prefolds and swaddlebees for me! :)

armywife21 10-07-2012 08:46 AM

Re: What are you waiting on?

:nervous: I don't know if I really wanna write it all down. :giggle: I will say that I didn't place the orders all at the same time and I am selling a few things we're not reaching for.

*2 L baby beehinds wool covers off of FSOT
*1 phantom rumparooz upgraded to a hemp insert :)
*L sbish capri wool cover & hawaiian wool wash from sloomb
*1 XL disna chocolate cover & liquid wool wash just in case my sloomb shipping takes forever
*2 custom longies (these are part of xmas though for DS :goodvibes:)
* A pair of longies off of FSOT that were super affordable!
* And then my 4 elemental seconds but my CC still hasn't been charged so I'm not sure if it went through alright or not :headscratch:

Okay holy crap that is 7 pieces of wool. Granted I got pretty good prices but still. :jawdrop:

txmommytobe 10-07-2012 08:59 AM

My order from the cotton babies seconds sale 😃

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

CaliRoll 10-07-2012 09:08 AM

The new Swaddlebees bamboo flats. It was splurge but they look so soft! I also ordered two irregular Blueberry Coveralls and an irregular Capri cover. They should be here tomorrow!! (Yes, I went with the cheaper irregular covers to make up for the high cost of the flats.)

dncnshu00 10-07-2012 09:11 AM

I am waiting on 17 newborn simplex and 12 alva pockets. Yep....I went overboard.

waterisntsomething 10-07-2012 09:13 AM

MIL made me 12 pockets and I need them! DS has outgrown all his size one thirsties and i'm currently using bummis covers with shot elastic.

newmommy13 10-07-2012 09:20 AM

Cotton babies seconds that I ordered yesterday and am already chomping at the bit to get!

armywife21 10-07-2012 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliRoll (Post 15780840)
The new Swaddlebees bamboo flats. It was splurge but they look so soft! I also ordered two irregular Blueberry Coveralls and an irregular Capri cover. They should be here tomorrow!! (Yes, I went with the cheaper irregular covers to make up for the high cost of the flats.)

Tuesday. There is no mail tomorrow its Columbus day. :(

CaliRoll 10-07-2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armywife21 (Post 15780888)
Tuesday. There is no mail tomorrow its Columbus day. :(

UPS! Just checked the tracking, it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I hope they don't delay a day. Swaddlebees charges for shipping and then uses UPS Ground, which already takes foreeeeeever.

eschillo 10-07-2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ServingHim (Post 15780729)
I just got 4 Totsbots easyfits yesterday and am still waiting on:

2 more Totsbots
2 Swaddlebees OS AIOs (want to try these)
12 Osocozy staydry prefolds in infant
12 Osocozy staydry prefolds in premium

And I just have to say that Erin at Diaperparties.com is awesome!!! She is now my favorite diaper store. She is very fast to ship and is on top of it! She is even prepping my prefolds and swaddlebees for me! :)

Thanks mama!!