Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   Thinking i will be joining you ladies again...update in post 35 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1451333)

MyM&W 10-07-2012 10:59 AM

Thinking i will be joining you ladies again...update in post 35

I'm 12dpo today. I've been crampy since Friday. Called the office and requested a blood draw and they wouldn't do one because I was "to early". Well talked to the doctor on call today and she said it sounds like a few things...

1.chemical
2.etopic
3. Cyst
4.implantation

I'm ruling out implantation because that's already happened if I'm getting pos tests. Well...my test didn't get much darker at the 48hr mark last night and it got lighter this am and then lighter again just now. :( I'm almost positive I'm losing this baby. :(
The last test I snapped a pic 7 minutes after I dipped it. I only drank maybe 10 oz of water between the 3.75hrs that I took that test and only peed 2-3x....should I hold it longer and retest? Like try to do a 3hr hold?
http://db.tt/q2jcyJBr

And for reference here is my chart link again...www.fertilityfriend.com/home/22977b

Also my cm is creamy...if that matters

l_Kimmie_l 10-07-2012 11:06 AM

Re: Thinking i will be joining you ladies again...

Implantation happens for weeks as the new placental tissue poliferates. It will give you serious cramps and even bleeding for some women. Creamy CM is normal and is allowing the mucus plug to form. The corpus luteum is where the egg came from and is a cyst making progesterone until the placenta takes over. Once implant begins, it grows and can cause pain. I do not think you are coming back. It is normal to feel the way you do. My tests were uber light till after AF was over due and even the cheapies stayed light.

l_Kimmie_l 10-07-2012 11:07 AM

DP

MyM&W 10-07-2012 11:14 AM

I pray I can stay in the June ddb. But I'm just so scared of a miscarriage. I'm thinking I'm just not going to worry about it now. Its all in Gods hands anyway. It just made me feel worse when the doc said its probably a chemical since I haven't missed my period. :( that was her first guess.:( I get crampy when I'm up and about. Water was helping it. Now the only thing that makes me better is sitting or laying down. Which is hard with a 6 and 3yr old home. Plus I try and be active. :( ugh.

Thanks for the reply though. It made me feel a lot better.

l_Kimmie_l 10-07-2012 11:20 AM

I have had many losses, so I know ow easy it is to assume that it is happening. I really think you are having normal early pregnancy stuff. The creamy CM and cramping usually means your bean is burrowing in good.

MyM&W 10-07-2012 11:52 AM

Good, thanks :)

carlycurry 10-07-2012 12:05 PM

I think you are stressing yourself out and thinking a little too much about it. I would honestly stop testing with the HPTs... I think you're only causing yourself extra unneeded stress. I pray and hope this bean sticks, girl. :hugs:

MyM&W 10-07-2012 12:35 PM

Thanks mama. :) you ladies have been amazingly helpful.

mvp529 10-07-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlycurry
I think you are stressing yourself out and thinking a little too much about it. I would honestly stop testing with the HPTs... I think you're only causing yourself extra unneeded stress. I pray and hope this bean sticks, girl. :hugs:

Yes I agree. I had cramping with all of my pregnancies at the early stages. And there are just to many factors that can change the darkness of the line on the HPT. I know it's hard, and I'm praying you can find some peace.

clothdiapercrunchy 10-07-2012 01:23 PM

I had implantation bleeding at 7 weeks! Confirmed by US, there was a sac of blood behind the baby on the wall of my uterus where the baby had implanted! Slowly letting off a little blood here and little there. So take heart. Seriously stop taking HPT's, K? I did the same thing and they kept making me neurotic.