Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   :vent: (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1451340)

mommygraham 10-07-2012 11:17 AM

:vent:

I give up buying used on FSOT. I've had such rotten luck lately! The last two purchases I had came delaminated or with large, cracking PUL!! And that's from two very seperate sellers. Even if they did end up making it right in the end (one seller sent another diaper free of charge that was actually intact and functional...the other hasn't refunded yet, but said she will), it makes me too nervous to buy used. That's so unfortunate. There could be reallly good deals on here. Doesn't anybody check their diapers thoroughly before selling anymore?? I mean seriously! Why would anyone want to buy a diaper that's not even waterproof??

Ok, rant over :-/.

cher0105 10-07-2012 11:58 AM

Re: :vent:

That sucks :( I have had very good luck on FSOT. And I try very hard to sell accurately (even if it means my ROI is very low, lol).

Keep trying! There are many great sellers over there.

luvthefluff 10-07-2012 12:42 PM

thats too bad mama! ive had great luck. i pretty much stopped buying on here tho :/ i started buying from the cloth diaper swap on facebook. but for the most part ive always had great experiences on here!

OneDayAtATime 10-07-2012 01:14 PM

I don't buy on FSOT anymore either, I've been burned one too many times. I will only buy new now.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

kbum 10-07-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneDayAtATime (Post 15781377)
I don't buy on FSOT anymore either, I've been burned one too many times. I will only buy new now.

this exactly. had a somewhat crappy trade and 4 bad buys (not described properly at all - stains/delaminated) in the last few months and now waiting for a refund for a diaper that never showed up. I have a bad feeling i'll be filing a claim for this one. never again, i'll buy new and just wait for deals and good coupons.

armywife21 10-07-2012 05:03 PM

I'm so sorry that happened to you. :(

mommygraham 10-07-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbum (Post 15781707)
this exactly. had a somewhat crappy trade and 4 bad buys (not described properly at all - stains/delaminated) in the last few months and now waiting for a refund for a diaper that never showed up. I have a bad feeling i'll be filing a claim for this one. never again, i'll buy new and just wait for deals and good coupons.

Hope mine doesn't lead to this. I recieved the 4 bad diapers on fri and she told me that same day that she would refund me. Still hasn't happened yet. I'll give her another day I guess.

Xanders 10-07-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommygraham

Hope mine doesn't lead to this. I recieved the 4 bad diapers on fri and she told me that same day that she would refund me. Still hasn't happened yet. I'll give her another day I guess.

Doesn't sound promising.

I just started selling & I am in fear I haven't described things well enough. I think over describing is probably best. I recently bought something that was stained & it was never mentioned. :(

croth7 10-07-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneDayAtATime (Post 15781377)

This.