Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   EC - Elimination Communication (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Just for fun: share your potty mishaps (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1451388)

made4this 10-07-2012 01:11 PM

Just for fun: share your potty mishaps

I just had one with DS that I wanted to share, and that got me wondering what potty mishaps others have had. I know some people get pretty nervous about messes, but this was funny to me.

MY DS is 6 days shy of his 2nd birthday and really seems close to PLing, so I went with the flow and let him use he BBLP even though he has outgrown it. He had just peed in a diaper 20-30 minutes before, so I was NOT expecting a big pee this time, and we were both paying attention to the glowdoodle on his lap while he was on the BBLP pooping.

Well, suddenly I noticed a "car wash" effect was happening on the underside of the glowdoodle, so I moved it out of the way to correct things and he CONTINUED TO SPRAY! His little penis had worked its way out from behind the splash guard, and it was such a tight fit that I couldn't get it tucked back in. :giggle: So I got wet and the carpet got wet, neither of which is unprecedented, and the glowdoodle got wet, which is new. I was trying not to laugh, because I do NOT want to plant the idea that it is hilarious to pee on Mom, but to me it was funny enough I had to share. Others?

strongwoman 10-09-2012 11:46 PM

Re: Just for fun: share your potty mishaps

LOL, same thing happened to my DS#2 when I had him nakies at his high chair! He neede some major air time and I put a prefold under him but the dude ended up peeing all over the under side of his tray! I thought it sounded really weird at first and I also thought it strange that there was water dripping- that's when I put it together:)

My LO has also managed to pee in his potty without even being ON his potty while on nakie time. Now THAT was pretty hilarious! And just today he went poops, 3 DAYS WORTH OF BF POOPS, in his diaper during the ONLY time I didn't take him to the potty. Argh! Seriously, I had been waiting for him to go for the last two days every time he made any grunting noise, and the moment I decide to give myself a break, he has a major blowout! Anyway, those are my most recent mishaps :). Still loving EC-ing though :)

oldmomma 10-10-2012 12:13 PM

My dog loves it when we have a poo miss. If I am not quick enough, the dog has taken care of the mess for me. Same thing with the potty chair. Yuck!! I have to make sure no kissess to the kids happen for awhile after that.

happyhungryhippo 10-11-2012 01:24 PM

LO just dropped a toy into the potty after having a big poop.... I fished it out and promptly dropped it back in again. What else can you do but laugh? :P

made4this 10-11-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happyhungryhippo (Post 15798731)
LO just dropped a toy into the potty after having a big poop.... I fished it out and promptly dropped it back in again. What else can you do but laugh? :P

so true!