Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Does anyone NOT like their JJB bag (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1451399)

lynn97 10-07-2012 01:48 PM

Does anyone NOT like their JJB bag

I have never understood the obsession w/JJB bags but have recently started wondering if I'm missing out. I have a couple Vera Bradley bags which I use as diaper bags and I'm very happy with them. I love that they are durable and washable. Still, all this JJB love on here has piqued my interest. I have looked at the JJBs and own a Be Quick (which I like fine) but the material seems odd and I don't see what makes the so special. Anyone else w/me? Or am I just missing something?

hollyecat 10-07-2012 01:50 PM

I am curious to know too...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DS Forum

delicatefade 10-07-2012 01:58 PM

Re: Does anyone NOT like their JJB bag

I just can't find a print I like, or I'd probably buy a BFF. They are all way too flashy and busy for me, and I don't like the plain black and brown ones.

lynn97 10-07-2012 02:03 PM

I'm in love with the Black Cherry Twirl print <3 The others I could take or leave.

Xanders 10-07-2012 02:04 PM

I love them. I think it's because they are so versatile.

I have a Mighty Be, BFF, many accessories, & a Behave- this is a diaper bag purse & perfect for me. :)

I also am not too into the prints, but some are more sophisticated than others.

Bentley'sMomma 10-07-2012 02:06 PM

I have a BFF and then matching be set, be quick, wallet etc. I like how organized it is, how well everything coordinates and I love the mommy pouch. I don't like how heavy it is and I tend to leave it in the car unless we won't have easy access to the car.

kalibratx4 10-07-2012 02:35 PM

Re: Does anyone NOT like their JJB bag

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bentley'sMomma (Post 15781695)
I have a BFF and then matching be set, be quick, wallet etc. I like how organized it is, how well everything coordinates and I love the mommy pouch. I don't like how heavy it is and I tend to leave it in the car unless we won't have easy access to the car.

They are heavy bags (even without anything in it's heavy) I think it's just like any other NAME brand item, it is marketed well, expensive and made out to be the gotta have BAG. I have had the Be All, between and be spicy and as much as I liked them there other less expensive bags that would work just as well....

So yeah I LIKE the JJB's but glad I did not pay retail for them :thumbsup:

lynn97 10-07-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalibratx4

They are heavy bags (even without anything in it's heavy) I think it's just like any other NAME brand item, it is marketed well, expensive and made out to be the gotta have BAG. I have had the Be All, between and be spicy and as much as I liked them there other less expensive bags that would work just as well....

So yeah I LIKE the JJB's but glad I did not pay retail for them :thumbsup:

Good to know. Yeah, I'm way too cheap to pay retail for almost anything (my VB bags were all used or on clearance). It sounds like I should just look away when I see all the raves. :thumbsup: I did buy another Be Quick in Black Cherry Twirl b/c they are so cheap and I like the one I have. I think I'm going to try using my current one for its intended diaper bag use and see what I think (I've been using it as a mama bag).

Beesgirl 10-07-2012 02:57 PM

I had a packabe that I hated, it was bulky, heavy (empty) and awkward. I much prefer Skip Hop bags. I personally don't get the craze.

P!nkPepper 10-07-2012 03:50 PM

I had a Packabe and hated it. It was way too heavy & awkward is exactly the right word (thanks PP). I currently use a StorkSak Gigi and its ok. I've never found the "perfect" diaper bag. I've been looking for 12 years.

Jodie ~ wife & mama