Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   KAL Oct 7-13 *Knit the funk away!* (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1451422)

EskimoStitches 10-07-2012 02:42 PM

KAL Oct 7-13 *Knit the funk away!*

Almost done with my watercourse left pocket. What are you working on?

HookedByCarolyn 10-07-2012 02:51 PM

:heehee: I love the title!

c&p from last thread...
I've been knitting like crazy lately. I had a rough last couple of days. Nothing in particular. Just in a funk. I'm sorry for disappearing. Thanks for all those that helped with my sweater question. I will make the matching longies before deciding on the sleeves color.

I put that project aside for now because I got some yymn yarn that came in Friday. So I started her xL longies and am already halfway down the first leg. So I put that aside to make my friends stb 13yo daughter a birthday present. Her birthday is Tuesday and she's having an ice skating party this weekend so I made her a vintage sweet hat. I'm considering mittens too, but idk. So I made the hat today and am back to the yymn longies now. Pics tomorrow probably.

Aidensmommalove 10-07-2012 02:52 PM

I'm trying to figure out what scarf pattern to choose to knit this mcn into :(

Aidensmommalove 10-07-2012 02:53 PM

I did what so suggested though fiona and it did help a little but the edges kept rolling in :/ so I had to frog thre whole thing :(

Aidensmommalove 10-07-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn
:heehee: I love the title!

c&p from last thread...
I've been knitting like crazy lately. I had a rough last couple of days. Nothing in particular. Just in a funk. I'm sorry for disappearing. Thanks for all those that helped with my sweater question. I will make the matching longies before deciding on the sleeves color.

I put that project aside for now because I got some yymn yarn that came in Friday. So I started her xL longies and am already halfway down the first leg. So I put that aside to make my friends stb 13yo daughter a birthday present. Her birthday is Tuesday and she's having an ice skating party this weekend so I made her a vintage sweet hat. I'm considering mittens too, but idk. So I made the hat today and am back to the yymn longies now. Pics tomorrow probably.

Got any pics :) and sorry about thre funk, I know the feeling :hugs:

P.S. My phone is destroyed so anyone who has text or called me, im not ignoring I'm just screwed lol

EskimoStitches 10-07-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aidensmommalove

Got any pics :) and sorry about thre funk, I know the feeling :hugs:

P.S. My phone is destroyed so anyone who has text or called me, im not ignoring I'm just screwed lol

I have been texting. Suck! You need a new phone. I feel neglected! ;)

EskimoStitches 10-07-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aidensmommalove
I did what so suggested though fiona and it did help a little but the edges kept rolling in :/ so I had to frog thre whole thing :(

Frogging is just the method in which one gets a second chance at perfection.

EskimoStitches 10-07-2012 03:14 PM

I got ranked 18th with 29 points in my first class assignment for that scrappy hat. Whoop! I didn't count how many there were but it was kind of a lot. The highest awarded was 42 but I will take 29 with a smile since it was the last minute submitting for a month of plagues and lepercy. I already submitted RBs Hudson and need to make 4ish more in the next 24 days and maybe make a few other assignments and work on this watercourse.

EskimoStitches 10-07-2012 03:17 PM

18/108 just in my house.

808mamaof3 10-07-2012 03:20 PM

Just finished teaching sunday school and we're off to lunch. Vietnamese pho noodles, yum!