Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Flat Rate Box Lotto CLOSED...Winners being contacted! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1451665)

weesej 10-08-2012 10:05 AM

Flat Rate Box Lotto CLOSED...Winners being contacted!

I have a lot of diapers that I no longer need because they don't work for us, I have too many, etc, etc. I have AIOs, pockets, wool, inserts, covers, prefolds, snappis, BGOS, etc Quality ranges from NEW to GUC, you will get a little of everything.

I would like to divide up what I have to get to some mamas in need. I will have at LEAST one flat rate box for a boy and one for a girl, very possibly more. It is fine with me if you are new here and just starting out....however if you can afford to buy diapers at the going rates, or if you already have more than 30 diapers for your LO, please pass on this lotto.

You are responsible for the shipping! Lotto will end on Thursday night. I have written down post numbers randomly ahead of time to select the winners! Have fun!

Please indicate the following

1. If you have a boy or a girl

2. What sizes you need in general (so you don't get anything too small)

3. What size FRB you might like , medium or large....you are responsible for shipping!!

4. Just for fun.... which of the following names do you like the best:)

Alexander, Tomas, Joshua, Aiden

Woodmnky 10-08-2012 10:07 AM

Re: Flat Rate Box Lotto

Very nice of you. Hopefully these will go towards helping families in need. (I don't want to be entered) .

HappaMamma 10-08-2012 01:56 PM

I am very new to cloth diapering and this is the first lotto that I have ever entered. We are having a baby girl in November. I don't have any cloth diapers yet but I am researching on how to do this on a budget because money is tight so this lotto would help a bunch with getting me started :) Sizes I would like would be newborn, small, or mediums. I plan on using prefolds with covers for the most part. Any all in one size diapers or covers would be great too. a medium FRB would be great. I love the name Aiden :) Thank you so much for offering this lotto!!!!

christina2babyboys 10-08-2012 03:50 PM

We used to have cloth diapers but recently sold them all and paid my midwife with the money. (we sold almost everything we own to pay for this birth). We leave our family size/spacing up to God.

1)This is our 5th boy!
2)Mostly need diapers for my 18m old (med/large)but some for the baby coming would be nice too.
3) large
4) I like AIOs the best but will take anything! OS would be nice too since it would fit Josiah and the new baby

We have been praying for diapers and I know the Lord provides! We literally have 3 sposie swim diapers and 2 small fitteds that I have been squeezing on my 18 month old! Oh and 1 Gerber pull on cover. :)

PS I like the name Joshua!!

lil_mama22 10-08-2012 04:45 PM

i've been using cloth diapers since she was born but as she's grewn our stash has gone down

1. i have a girl she is 8months

2. she's in a med to large or OS

3. what ever box is the cheapest

4.i like them all but i like Aiden the most
thank you :)

SugarBaby07 10-08-2012 04:53 PM

I will be having a girl. This will be our first in cloth. Newborn to mediums would be great. I am not picky either will help. I am okay with the large but if we could split between people a medium is okay too. I love Aiden it was on my name list.

karajarrar 10-08-2012 05:02 PM

I would like to enter for a friend if that is allowed, a good friend of mine wants to cloth diaper but doesnt have the money for the initial start up costs. she has alittle girl who is petite. =) I would like to cover shiping for them to go to her and hopefully get her started and switched over to cloth.
i like aiden!

Jedimomma 10-08-2012 05:54 PM

I'd like to enter too. :) I have a girl and could use OS, medium, large, and up (i have 1 in diapers and one in trainers/toddler dipes). I could do a large frb or whatever works best for you and everyone else. :)

Loving Tomas! ;)

clnapoli 10-08-2012 06:19 PM

Thanks for the lotto!:) I have a 4 month old boy, so probably mediums, larges, or one-size.
I love the name Tomas!

Alaga 10-08-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodmnky
Very nice of you. Hopefully these will go towards helping families in need. (I don't want to be entered) .

Same here. Don't need the dipes, but wanted to say that this is super generous of you!!

PS, my name vote is for Alexander (with nickname Xander) :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum