Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Fuzzibunz and OKathy Small, Medium, and One Size (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1451849)

KennedyMommy 10-08-2012 06:28 PM

Fuzzibunz and OKathy Small, Medium, and One Size

Hello Mommies,

My peanut has an extremely sensitive booty and had to go to disposables :( The Fuzzibunz diapers were used for no more than 6 months and only washed in Rockin' Green. We never used bleach on any of our diapers. The OKathy diaper was only worn a few times. All diapers come with an insert. The OKathy diaper comes with two inserts, one small insert and one that converts from a medium sized insert to a large. I am asking $10 (now $8) for each Fuzzibunz diaper and $12 (now $9) for the OKathy diaper. I would be willing to bundle all 15 diapers for ($140ppd/now $120ppd).
NEW PRICE $100ppd (PENDING)

Colors and Sizes for the Fuzzibunz are as follows:

In the smalls, I have six. 3 green with daisies and 3 purple with daisies. Again no stains and elastic and snaps are great.

In the mediums, I have eight. I have one of the following colors: apple green, buttercream, crushed berries, mac n' cheese, mint, tootie frootie, grape, and kumquat.

The OKathy diaper is a mint color (I cannot remember the name).

All diapers are without any stains except an extremely faint stain on the inside of the buttercream diaper (pale yellow). The stain would not show up on the picture.

I also have a amber teething necklace for sale. SOLD.

I also have lots of PUL fabric and FOE if interested. And lots of cute fabrics :). (ALL FOE IS SOLD)

If you would like additional pictures please let me know.

Thanks for looking :)

*If you do not like my prices, MMAO*

KennedyMommy 10-09-2012 04:57 PM

Bump. MMAO

KennedyMommy 10-09-2012 11:22 PM

Re: Fuzzibunz and OKathy Small, Medium, and One Size

BUMP I have PUL material, FOE, cute orange and pink minky velour. Let me know if you want pics.

KennedyMommy 10-10-2012 05:15 PM

BUMP BUMP!!! Diapers PENDING...

Openarms7 10-11-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KennedyMommy (Post 15792130)
BUMP I have PUL material, FOE, cute orange and pink minky velour. Let me know if you want pics.

I would love pix. if email is easier, mine is teddy love graphics at yahoo (no spaces). Thanks!

KennedyMommy 10-12-2012 05:29 PM

Bump

KennedyMommy 10-13-2012 02:51 PM

Bump

KennedyMommy 10-14-2012 02:47 PM

MMAO I want to get everything sold ASAP!

KennedyMommy 10-15-2012 09:43 AM

Take all diapers for $140ppd!

KennedyMommy 10-16-2012 07:24 PM

Amber teething necklace pending :)