Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   sold please delete (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1451866)

yummymummy07 10-08-2012 06:00 PM

sold please delete
 
I've got 2 NEW nursing pad wetbags available. Please check out my other FSOT posts as well. I'm happy to combine shipping! Thanks for looking!

Take both for $4ppd!!!
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...7/P1010001.jpg

daddyn4wisechix 10-09-2012 08:46 AM

Re: Cute new nursing pad wetbags!
 
What are the dimensions??

yummymummy07 10-09-2012 09:27 AM

Re: Cute new nursing pad wetbags!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by daddyn4wisechix (Post 15788621)
What are the dimensions??

The blue is 7.25" X 6.5" and the brown is 4.75" X 7". LMK if you're interested. Thanks! :thumbsup:

yummymummy07 10-09-2012 06:13 PM

Re: Cute new nursing pad wetbags!
 
:bump:

daddyn4wisechix 10-10-2012 08:47 AM

Re: Cute new nursing pad wetbags!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yummymummy07 (Post 15788828)
The blue is 7.25" X 6.5" and the brown is 4.75" X 7". LMK if you're interested. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Sigh... after discovering I have just 2 dipes & 1 cover that actually fit my newbie, I will have to pass as I need to find some dipes that will fit DS now or use sposies for a bit :banghead:.

yummymummy07 10-10-2012 09:24 AM

Re: Cute new nursing pad wetbags!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by daddyn4wisechix (Post 15793133)
Sigh... after discovering I have just 2 dipes & 1 cover that actually fit my newbie, I will have to pass as I need to find some dipes that will fit DS now or use sposies for a bit :banghead:.

Don't know what size your LO is, but I've got lots of nb dipes available you might want to check out. :thumbsup:

yummymummy07 10-10-2012 08:43 PM

Re: Cute new nursing pad wetbags!
 
:bumpsign:

daddyn4wisechix 10-10-2012 09:22 PM

Re: Cute new nursing pad wetbags!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yummymummy07 (Post 15793278)
Don't know what size your LO is, but I've got lots of nb dipes available you might want to check out. :thumbsup:

Too big for NB but too small for SM :banghead:... I have 2 OS pockets that have like new elastics & they fit perfectly... well, they fit very well... so I have decided I need to replace the elastics in my other OS dipes left from DDs for my newbie... I just don't have the time... but apparently I MUST find it somehow because dipes are NOT in the budget.

yummymummy07 10-11-2012 10:29 AM

Re: Cute new nursing pad wetbags!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by daddyn4wisechix (Post 15796449)
Too big for NB but too small for SM :banghead:... I have 2 OS pockets that have like new elastics & they fit perfectly... well, they fit very well... so I have decided I need to replace the elastics in my other OS dipes left from DDs for my newbie... I just don't have the time... but apparently I MUST find it somehow because dipes are NOT in the budget.

It's so frustrating when you have to do projects because there's no funds to just buy something but then there's no time to do the projects either. Good luck with getting those dipes fixed! :hugs:

yummymummy07 10-12-2012 01:34 PM

Re: Cute new nursing pad wetbags! ALMOST FFS!
 
updated


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors