Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Anyone else have duplicate order from Cotton Babies sale? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1451955)

MamaJosie 10-09-2012 06:19 AM

Anyone else have duplicate order from Cotton Babies sale?

I am so freaking frustrated with them right now! I placed 2 orders. The website was fine when I placed my first order, not slow or anything. Somehow, that order got duplicated. I don't know if it reloaded when I placed the 2nd order or what.

Anyway, I only ever received 2 email confirmations, one for each order. But when I looked on the website I saw the duplicate. I emailed right away and they saw the error and told me they would cancel the duplicate.

Now I got an email that they are refunding me for a duplicate order and it's the wrong one!! This is taking so much time and is so annoying that it's almost not even worth the few dollars I saved! I tried calling a couple of times yesterday and couldn't get anyone on the phone.

Did this happen to anyone else and were they finally able to sort it out? I'm worried that they're going to tell me the dipes aren't available now.

jacandy 10-09-2012 10:00 AM

They actually called me to confirm or deny a duplicate order. I had no idea that I even had one.

ZoeyMakesThree 10-09-2012 10:24 AM

Re: Anyone else have duplicate order from Cotton Babies sale?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MamaJosie (Post 15788049)
I am so freaking frustrated with them right now! I placed 2 orders. The website was fine when I placed my first order, not slow or anything. Somehow, that order got duplicated. I don't know if it reloaded when I placed the 2nd order or what.

Anyway, I only ever received 2 email confirmations, one for each order. But when I looked on the website I saw the duplicate. I emailed right away and they saw the error and told me they would cancel the duplicate.

Now I got an email that they are refunding me for a duplicate order and it's the wrong one!! This is taking so much time and is so annoying that it's almost not even worth the few dollars I saved! I tried calling a couple of times yesterday and couldn't get anyone on the phone.

Did this happen to anyone else and were they finally able to sort it out? I'm worried that they're going to tell me the dipes aren't available now.

same thing happened to me.

MamaJosie 10-16-2012 07:11 PM

Re: Anyone else have duplicate order from Cotton Babies sale?

Did it get sorted out? I have my first order (oddly enough, the order I used PP for!). I'm STILL waiting for the other order. I was told it would be submitted again and a new order number generated. They left a message on Thursday and said they should be mailed out the next day but I still don't have them and I don't see a new order number.

So frustrating!