Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Favorite men's jeans brand? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1451963)

mrscompgeek 10-09-2012 06:43 AM

Favorite men's jeans brand?

Hubs needs some new jeans and we usually buy walmart jeans but they wear out so fast. I want to get him one nice pair for christmas. Whats your fav brand for hubs? I dont like the tight girly pants look on men, just grosses me out. So no skinny jeans. He normally wears a baggy/Carpenter style but I think I want to get him some regular more fitted style.

mom2LBJ 10-09-2012 06:44 AM

Re: Favorite men's jeans brand?

DH wears Lucky Brand Jeans

KLJ07 10-09-2012 06:50 AM

DH wears Levi's, and I like the way they fit him. I always tell him to go put on his s.e.x.y. jeans! :giggle:

PBAki 10-09-2012 06:50 AM

Wife got me some at Old Navy, fits very well and comfy. I have horse legs so no tight jeans either...usually carpenter style.

melfinn 10-09-2012 07:00 AM

Another vote for Levi's. And I think Walmart even sells Levi's. They probably aren't the same quailty as Levi's sold elsewhere. I know there are so many types sold. I used to wear the 505s but can't find them at a reasonable price, well haven't even looked in while. I have a ton of jeans so I don't even need new jeans.

Dh has been buying Target jeans and I think they are super ugly. I even like wranglers better than Target. Ugh he goes through so many jeans that I can't keep up with buying him new jeans that look good on him. Maybe for Christmas.

MrsAsh 10-09-2012 07:09 AM

I buy the Wrangler Carpenter jeans at WalMart, because no others will fit his thighs, even in relaxed fit. They last well enough.

mrscompgeek 10-09-2012 07:16 AM

Thanks! I'm thinking wrangler is what he has now. Gotta say I'm not thrilled with them. They don't last long . And its not like he is hard on jeans, he works in a office all day.

I looked at the lucky brand ones and I do like the look of those.

PBAki 10-09-2012 07:18 AM

One thing I like about Old Navy aside from the quality is they have odd sizes; I couldn't find 33's anywhere or they're only tight fitting.

tallanvor 10-09-2012 07:33 AM

Levi's, Carharrt, or LL Bean. We usually get him the classic fit because the man has chicken legs and no butt, but those are the brands that I can usually fairly easily find his weird size in. Right now he wears a 33x36, but when we first got married and he wore a 31x36, I could get his size in those brands.

sahmofthree 10-09-2012 07:45 AM

My hubby wears Silver jeans most of the time.