Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ALL SOLD! Blossom/Bubble Bum Genius 4.0 One Size Pocket Diapers (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452242)

uncggirl 10-09-2012 08:46 PM

ALL SOLD! Blossom/Bubble Bum Genius 4.0 One Size Pocket Diapers

These diapers were all purchased from Cotton Babies this year. I have a pretty critical eye and I will try to be as descriptive as I can about condition. For me a VGUC diaper still has great elastic, light interior staining, and great to good exterior fabric. A GUC diaper would have slightly loose elastic, and some light staining on interior and/or exterior. The Well Loved diapers have loose elastic, pilly/stained interiors and stained/faded exteriors. But please keep in mind that my VGUC might be in EUC condition to someone else and my GUC might be VGUC to someone else. If you have questions or would like more pictures please feel free to ask! Prices include US shipping, I will ship to Canada if you pay difference in shipping.

Bum Genius One Size Pocket Diapers with Snap Closures: These are listed in the order of the picture album, and I also just reduced pricing.

I am only selling at least 2 per order or take all 9 left for $70 PPD!

ALL OF THE DIAPERS ARE SOLD!

http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/...oth%20Diapers/

1. Blossom (Light Pink) VGUC Comes with both a Bum Genius One Size insert and Newborn insert. $10 PPD

2. Bubble (Light Purple) VGUC Comes with both a Bum Genius One Size insert and Newborn insert. $10 PPD

3. Bubble (Light Purple) VGUC Comes with both a Bum Genius One Size insert and Newborn insert. $10 PPD

4. Bubble (Light Purple) VGUC Comes with both a Bum Genius One Size insert and Newborn insert. $10 PPD

5. Noodle (Cream) GUC Comes with both a Bum Genius One Size insert and Newborn insert. $9 PPD SOLD

6. Sweet (Pale Green) GUC Comes with both a Bum Genius One Size insert and a Newborn insert. $9 PPD SOLD

7. Zinnia (Dark Pink) GUC $9 PPD SOLD

8. Zinnia (Dark Pink) GUC $9 PPD SOLD

9. Bubble (Light Purple) GUC Comes with both a Bum Genius One Size insert and a Newborn insert. $9 PPD

10. Bubble (Light Purple) GUC Has a faint exterior stain that may sun/wash out. Comes with both a Bum Genius One Size insert and a Newborn insert. $8 PPD

11. Blossom (Light Pink) Marked Well Loved Comes with a Bum Genius One Size insert and a Newborn insert. Elastic is loose but still works, I will also include Bum Genius replacement elastic. $7 PPD

12. Bubble (Light Purple) Marked Well Loved Comes with a Bum Genius One Size insert and a Newborn insert. Elastic is loose but still works, I will also include Bum Genius replacement elastic. $7 PPD

13. Noodle (Cream) Marked Gently Used, I will say this is in VGUC-GUC condtion other than the missing one snap on the front, Includes a Bum Genius One Size insert only. $7 PPD SOLD

14. Blossom (Light Pink) Marked Well Loved, Missing one snap on the front but still works, Elastic is loose but still works, I will also include Bum Genius replacement elastic. Includes a Bum Genius One Size insert only. $6 PPD

uncggirl 10-11-2012 12:06 PM

Re: Bum Genius Pocket Diapers, Thirsties Duo Diapers Size 2, Kalypso Twist Diaper

bump

mandypchu 10-11-2012 02:35 PM

Just PM'd you :)

uncggirl 10-12-2012 11:01 AM

Re: Bum Genius Pocket Diapers, Thirsties Duo Diapers Size 2, Kalypso Twist Diaper

bump

uncggirl 10-12-2012 07:31 PM

bump

uncggirl 10-13-2012 06:52 PM

bump

newgenmom 10-13-2012 07:29 PM

Sent pm

uncggirl 10-14-2012 07:04 AM

BUMP

uncggirl 10-14-2012 11:06 AM

Re: 19 Bum Genius Pocket Diapers, Wham Kalypso Twist AI2 Diaper

bump

thealmightyme 10-14-2012 11:22 AM

I love Ambers work. She is also very helpful when someone is learning how to make diapers. She is the owner of Kalypso Twist.