Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Any husband CD addicts/lovers? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452606)

armywife21 10-10-2012 09:37 PM

Any husband CD addicts/lovers?

I don't think that my husband would ever purchase cloth diapers on his own but I swear he is the worst enabler! After going through my stash and adding up whats on the way my total of diapers came to 78 & 10 pieces of wool so I started weeding through the diapers. Not only did he talk me out of selling anything more but he said that I should order a couple more rumparooz pockets if I wanted to and 80 diapers wasn't alot. :giggle: I think he is worse than me! :lostit: I am NOT ordering any more unless I find a super great deal. :banghead:

Poodlemum 10-10-2012 09:41 PM

Re: Any husband CD addicts/lovers?

That's awesome! My DH will bring my stock out to show everyone that comes into the house (I make them), he's so proud of them :) He has ones that he requests DD wears too!

RockinLou 10-10-2012 10:01 PM

Nice! So many times I hear people hiding their fluffy mail from their husbands! Mine is an enabler too, and always tells me not to sell anything I'm going to regret later. He has been OOT for 10 weeks for work, when he comes home and sees how small my stash is his jaw is going to drop!

jessnic 10-10-2012 10:07 PM

My DH does not say a word about my fluffy mail. As long as there are clean diapers and he doesn't have to smell a sposie he just lets me have my hobby. He did request an Albert print bum genius 4.0 though.....

mommycass 10-11-2012 06:28 AM

My DH really likes different artsy prints. He told me I should get more BG artist series and lovelace. I just sold off all those and am starting a newbie stash. He really likes the wahm prints I've gotten:) He also gets into the comfort of dipes and will say to get more of something if theyre comfy ones, lol!

abunchoflemons 10-11-2012 06:56 AM

My hubby is so on cding. Is like we need to get so & so our book on cding & show them our ddifferent ones.

abunchoflemons 10-11-2012 06:56 AM

My hubby is so on cding. Is like we need to get so & so our book on cding & show them our ddifferent ones.

babycat42 10-11-2012 07:15 AM

At first dh thought I was insane. Now he still thinks I am insane but he likes the diapers. He loves Rumparooz too but he has several favorite GlowBug prints.
We have been discussing what kind of diapers to use for our next baby that hasn't been conceived yet.

babycat42 10-11-2012 07:15 AM

At first dh thought I was insane. Now he still thinks I am insane but he likes the diapers. He loves Rumparooz too but he has several favorite GlowBug prints.
We have been discussing what kind of diapers to use for our next baby that hasn't been conceived yet.

ecomother 10-11-2012 07:20 AM

Yes my DH loves the cloth here too! He has opened fluffy mail before because he "wants to see what the new diaper looks like". He folds the diapers and puts them away all nice and neat and then tells me if he does or doesn't like certain ones.